Stompboxforum, now with even lower noise!

Started by Mark Hammer, October 12, 2006, 09:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Hammer

Okay, okay, so its a bad electronics geek joke.  But I couldn't help noticing that we now have 5534 members.  I guess that means that the forum is now comfortable driving lower impedance loads.

axeman010

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way

David

Quote from: Mark Hammer on October 12, 2006, 09:37:08 AM
Okay, okay, so its a bad electronics geek joke.  But I couldn't help noticing that we now have 5534 members.  I guess that means that the forum is now comfortable driving lower impedance loads.

Only if the compensation components are attached to pins 1 and 8...   :icon_mrgreen:

Marcos - Munky

Just to be sure, build a noise gate and keep your gear as far as you can from light systems or PC monitors...

petemoore

I guess that means that the forum is now comfortable driving lower impedance loads.

{As long as everything else is right...}
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

DDD

Too old to rock'n'roll, too young to die

burnt fingers

5534 mambers but how many have a bright blue LED on their computer and use oxygen free usb cables.  :icon_rolleyes:

Seriously, It's great to see this forum so robust and full of Talent, knolwedge, and Enthusiasm.
Rock and Roll does not take a vacation!!

www.rockguitarlife.com
My Music

The Tone God

Quote from: burnt fingers on October 12, 2006, 03:37:29 PM
5534 mambers but how many have a bright blue LED on their computer and use oxygen free usb cables.  :icon_rolleyes:

Well actually I do but not by my choice. They came that way. :icon_redface:

Andrew

MikeH

Man I can't wait until this forum has 65,831 members.  There's a joke about a certain echo processor I can't wait to make about this forum... :icon_lol:
"Sounds like a Fab Metal to me." -DougH

Ge_Whiz

We'll have to have another thread on practice amps when we reach 7502.

markm

Holy Smokes!
This thread started 8 members ago as of this writing!  :o

jrc4558

Peter Snowberg

One great thing about 5534 members is that the forum will survive a direct short to ground and upon removal of the short it will still drive 600 ohm loads just like new.

So many great numbers to still go... :D 
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

The Tone God

Maybe at 5881 this place will get alittle warmer. ;)

Andrew

JimRayden

Quote from: The Tone God on October 13, 2006, 01:20:20 PM

Andrew

First, Aron is going to have to upgrade the server to 300-360 volts, or we're going to see some nasty starved-plate action. A hungry pedal builder is a horrible thing.

---------
Jimbo

Mark Hammer

Quote from: The Tone God on October 13, 2006, 01:20:20 PM

Andrew
And at 6550 it will have more edge and bite?

burnt fingers

It's a good thing nobody remarked at 5150 or we would have all been slapped with a cease and desist from Mr brownsounds lawers. :icon_biggrin:
Rock and Roll does not take a vacation!!

www.rockguitarlife.com
My Music

mojotron

It's a long way off, but maybe at 0xAA763 members - we will get that emulation thing figured out?  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_redface: