Tonebender parts layout

Started by Fuzzbumper, October 16, 2006, 05:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzbumper

My next stompbox build is going to be the "sola-sound tonebender MK-II professional".
I got the schematic diagram & other info from the Fuzz Central website.  What I'm looking
for is a Vero board & detailed parts layout, like the fancy colored ones from the "Fuzz Lounge" here in the
Layouts gallery.  If anybody knows if it exists or where i can score the pic please drop
me a wire.       
                                                                            Thank you - - -        Fuzzbumper...

Austin73

Bazz Fuss, Red LLama, Harmonic Jerkulator, LoFo MoFo, NPN Boost, Bronx Cheer, AB Box, Dual Loop, Crash Sync

Austin73

Bazz Fuss, Red LLama, Harmonic Jerkulator, LoFo MoFo, NPN Boost, Bronx Cheer, AB Box, Dual Loop, Crash Sync

KerryF

Use this layout: http://aronnelson.com/gallery/Richard-Boop-RLBJR65/MarshallSupaFuzz

I used this to build mine and it turned out great!  But I recommend building with the Marshall SupaFuzz values.  I built both, and the ToneBender is weaker and bassy.  The SupaFuzz is really nice strong fuzz with an octave sometimes.  I really like both, but the supaFuzz is great! :icon_wink: