News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Fasel inductors and values

Started by aron, November 07, 2006, 09:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron

I now have the means to test the Dunlop Fasel inductors. Every one that ships from me will have been tested so that it measures a reasonable value. Reasonable means that it has a range of around ~490mH to ~620mH. As of this date, you will not receive low inductance Fasels from me.

Despite what you have read in the past, almost all the Fasels I have tested have tested right around the range listed above. I had been lead to believe that the values are all over the place - extremely low to high, but this has not been the case with my testing. In any case, when you order the Fasel inductors from me, you can be assured that they have tested for reasonable inductance.

O

Just one more reason to buy from you, Aron! I bought a fasel and a couple of switches from ya, and they got here faster than some tuners I bought from a guy that lives 60 miles away from me  :icon_eek:

tjcombs

Aron, do you have any of these inductors that measure really low? I'm looking for one around 80 MH
Pedals Built - MXR Dist + / WY Harmonics Booster preamp / Rebote 2.5 / Ruby / Rangemaster
Next Project - Some sort of tube amp or mic preamp maybe?????
www.myspace.com/glorynights

aron

None of them read that low. Wow, that's really low.

tjcombs

What's the lowest you have? I might be interested in it.
Pedals Built - MXR Dist + / WY Harmonics Booster preamp / Rebote 2.5 / Ruby / Rangemaster
Next Project - Some sort of tube amp or mic preamp maybe?????
www.myspace.com/glorynights

jonathan perez

search mouser, youll find yourself alot of low value inductors, like that.
no longer the battle of midway...(i left that band)...

i hate signatures with gear lists/crap for sale....

i am a wah pervert...ask away...

aron