Suggestions? I got some P'n'P Blue...

Started by Somicide, November 29, 2006, 03:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Somicide

I ordered some of this stuff, but didn't want to waste a good portion of it, so I was wondering what you guys would suggest for some other PCBs to print along with the Dr. Boogie.  I've got distortions/OD & chorus covered; maybe a new wah to put in my crybaby (Inductorless, preferably), or a compressor.  Really, anything that could be useful for a nice Classic/Hard Rock mix.

Thanks, guys!
Peace 'n Love

Meanderthal

How 'bout a phase90, a tremolo of some kind(the Lune's a good one), A Ross/dynacomp, maybe an envelope filter like the Neutron...
I am not responsible for your imagination.

Seljer

not really pedals, but I usually layout the PCB layouts for printing all onto one large sheet in photoshop to maximise space efficiency, so I create little fillers PCBs (millenium bypass, buffers...) to make use of any empty space :)

maybe an octave pedal to have some fun with?

markm

MikeH

If you cut it and only use a small portion you won't have to print and entire sheet of transfers, and you won't have to waste a whole sheet making 1 pcb.  Just print out your pcb on regular paper.  Cut the pnp to size (+ a little extra) and tape it over the transfer on your printout, and print it again on the same sheet.  The transfer will be printed onto your small square of pnp. No waste. 

Or make a thousand pcb's a once.  Whatever floats your boat.
"Sounds like a Fab Metal to me." -DougH

pyrop

You got to add the easyvibe to your list http://www.geofex.com/PCB_layouts/Layouts/easyvibe.pdf
Have a look through the layouts at Bancika's site and see what takes your fancy.

pyrop ;D

Somicide

The "cutting" procedure is one I'd like to avoid, as the printers are "company resources" and as such, I hate clearing paper jams (that was actually my first thought, to print/cut/re-print).  Maybe an octave would be interesting, though.  And the Easyvibe, I'll definately have to look into.  No suggestions on Wah circuits?  (should probably ask battleofthemidway about those)
Peace 'n Love

pyrop

For an inductorless wah, Paul Marossy has pcb and details for the colorsound I/Less wah at his site diyguitarist.com.
Scroll to bottom of page for link.

pyrop ;D

sfr

If it makes it easier, the photocopier I use to do my P'n'P, as well as the laser printer at work that I use on occasion, will both work perfectly fine with a half sheet (8.5"x5.5") of P'n'P if I make sure to make it clear to the machine that's what I'm putting in.  Saves having to figure out how to fill up a whole 8.5"x11" sheet.

I'm with Seljer, I do the same thing he mentions.
sent from my orbital space station.