tonepad layouts

Started by Barcode80, December 16, 2006, 08:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcode80

i was looking at building some of the layouts on tonepad, but i;ve noticed that in every pdf i have downloaded, there are wierd spikes coming off of some of the pads. i thought it was just a style thing at first, but then i noticed that some of those spikes touch other traces they aren't supposed to. anyone know what's up?

dream_noir

Strangely enough, I noticed it yesterday too. I'm using foxit to view PDFs and figured I'd try Adobe Acrobat before I asked anyone about it though.

markm

Which layout in particular?

Barcode80

i've looked at the rebote 2.5 and the ce-2 chorus so far.

burnt fingers

Is this when you view them or when you print them.  I have looked at all the tonenpad layouts I have and don't see any "spikey"  things.

Maybe it's your printer if this is happening when you print them.

Scott
Rock and Roll does not take a vacation!!

www.rockguitarlife.com
My Music

finkfloyd

Just checked them 2 layouts they work fine here with adobe reader, are you using something different?

Barcode80

yeah i was viewing with foxit. i opened in adobe, looked fine, so it must be foxit.

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

you need the latest acrobat reader version installed to be sure the pdf opens correctly.
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

BDuguay

Say Francisco, when can we expect to see the Electric Mistres layout?? :icon_smile:
B.