rasco22862

Hi, i just wnt to know if there is a schemtaci for this custom pedal

Rhanks :icon_mrgreen:

Rafa

Why cant be used with tube amps?
Cheers
Rafa

jrc4558

Oh, I know! It must be a tube screamer with magic epoxy.

slacker

I don't know about a schematic, but you really need the Talent Booster as well to get the most out of it  :icon_mrgreen:

jonathan perez

Quote from: rasco22862 on December 18, 2006, 11:57:17 AM
Hi, i just wnt to know if there is a schemtaci for this custom pedal

EVERYWHERE...  :icon_evil:
no longer the battle of midway...(i left that band)...

i hate signatures with gear lists/crap for sale....

i am a wah pervert...ask away...

petemoore

Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Paul Marossy

QuoteI don't know about a schematic, but you really need the Talent Booster as well to get the most out of it. 

The Ego Compressor may also help.  :icon_wink:

Barcode80

rafa, i'm not sure what you are asking/responding to.

rasco, stevie used a tubescreamer and a chorus which escapes me at the moment for most of his career. you can't build a mojo-pedal though.

slacker

Seljer

Quote from: Barcode80 on December 18, 2006, 01:10:51 PM
rasco, stevie used a tubescreamer and a chorus which escapes me at the moment for most of his career. you can't build a mojo-pedal though.

err, the univibe?

he liked to have 2 tubescreamers, a fuzz face, a times an octavia for the hendrix stuff, a univibe and 2 vox wah wahs and a couple of other things (like those sweet sweet tube amps)
(coincidentally, all of the things listed are immensely strong mojo sector today)

though looking at http://www.angelfire.com/ks/keithcjulian/srvfaq5a.htm , he seems to ahve had gone all out in the gear department towards the last albums

Rafa

Imt alking seriously in the manufacturer page its says that it can be used to play with a tube amp
Check this out

http://www.angelfire.com/yt3/redtele/redtelectronix.html

Cheers
Rafa

JimRayden

Quote from: Rafa on December 18, 2006, 01:52:50 PM
Imt alking seriously in the manufacturer page its says that it can be used to play with a tube amp
Check this out

http://www.angelfire.com/yt3/redtele/redtelectronix.html

Cheers
Rafa

This pedal is tuned for only small transistor amps, as the SRVaughannabe's circuit gives out the full frequency response and dynamics of a tube amp, plus it increases the bass, so your little amp sounds like a 4x10" Bassman.With a real tube amp, it would sound bassy and muddy and very unpleasant. Also, as much as I've heard, there's a slide switch on the bottom which makes the speaker in your amp turn around it's y-axis for that Fender Vibratone thing.

----------
Jimbo

Paul Marossy

Uh... that Red Tele webpage is a joke (literally) - it's not selling any real products that I can see.

JimRayden

Quote from: Paul Marossy on December 18, 2006, 02:47:59 PM
Uh... that Red Tele webpage is a joke (literally) - it's not selling any real products that I can see.

Yeah, there seems to be at least two people thinking it's real. I didn't wanna spoil it for them. ;)

----------
Jimbo

jonathan perez

joe satriani wants an intermittent pedal...

anyone know of a REAL one?

Seljer

Quote from: thebattleofmidway on December 18, 2006, 03:40:33 PM
joe satriani wants an intermittent pedal...

anyone know of a REAL one?

a Zvex Seek Trem on random?

jonathan perez

JimRayden

A broken Zvex Seek Trem? ;D

----------
Jimbo

Barcode80

if you rigged a wah to rub a ground back and forth on a reandomly painted ground plate, it would be an intermittent pedal. actually, not a bad idea...

Torchy

I have an intermittent pedal. I call it the Vague-a-tron-ulator.

Its a pedal for 30 seconds, then its a pizza, then its a small piece of green carpet, then its a banana then its a model spitfire, then its a frying pa ....