HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Started by aron, January 01, 2007, 07:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron

Thanks for participating in the forum everyone!

I hope this year is great for all of you!

Aron

96ecss

MartyMart

Thanks to you and peter too !!
Happy new year :D
Your CD has been posted .....

MM.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

StephenGiles

Feliz ano (with a squiggle over the n!) neuevo!!
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Xavier

Yeah yeah, Feliz Año nuevo a todos !!!!!

Because without the small squiggle the word has a COMPLETELY different meaning, y'know..... :P

omg.....this headache is killing me..... :icon_mrgreen:

markm

YAHOO!!
It's 1987......errr, OMG.....I'm getting old.  :icon_sad:
Happy New Year Fellas!!  :icon_lol:

markusw

Happy New Year to you all!  :)

And thanks a lot to Aron and Peter for this forum!

Markus

koulis

Happy Creative New Year!!! :icon_biggrin:

Cliff Schecht

Happy New Years!

This will be the year that I start designing stuff, it's actually one of my resolutions to do so. I've already got a tremolo in the plans (it came to me last night in bed) using different types of oscillators (controlled either by a pot or a switch to choose sin or square) feeding an envelope follower that feeds a voltage controlled amplifier. Has anybody done this already?

pyrop

Happy New Year to you all
& may 2007 be twice as good as 2006 & half as good as 2008!
Or should that be -
may you have twice as many builds in 2007 as you did in 2006 and only half as many builds as 2008! 

pyrop ;D

petemoore

Happy New Year!!!
 Had a nice NYE gig, got home before 1, and ..with 100 Buxx more the first hour of the New Year, [a sign of good luck !] for helping with 2 of the 3 hours of entertainment !!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

The Tone God

Happy New Year to everyone as well.

And a very special thanks to Aron and Peter for all their hard work and efforts at keeping this forum the great place it is. :)

Andrew

Psych0F0x

Happy 2007 yall!! Keep up the good work

Rafa

Gilles C

Happy New Year to all of you!

My resolution for 2007... more of this http://www.sizzlingguitarlicks.com/ and less of that http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/procrastination-p1.php :D

Chreers,

Gilles

StephenGiles

Quote from: Xavier on January 01, 2007, 11:31:17 AM
Yeah yeah, Feliz Año nuevo a todos !!!!!

Because without the small squiggle the word has a COMPLETELY different meaning, y'know..... :P

omg.....this headache is killing me..... :icon_mrgreen:

I know, my wife keeps reminding me!!
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".