H.C.! Will you-Tube ever be the same again?

Started by A.S.P., January 19, 2007, 10:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

puretube

more fun (3.2Mb) , with the "TrumpFuzz"-setting,
in search of similarities between brass- and bowed instruments...
:icon_lol:

george

Quote from: tiges_ tendres on January 29, 2007, 08:54:14 PM
My wife just told me whatever was making those noises, I was not alowed to get one.

my wife just knows if the KIDS heard it, they'd want one EACH

so I'm not allowed to get one either  :icon_sad:

puretube

OK: I switched off the octaving accompaniment and the vibrato, to save the kidz:

TrumpFuzLay
(<2Mb)

:icon_biggrin:

zarathustra

Wow. Are all these wonderful noises coming from the same pedal? That thing is amazing.

gez

Interesting sounds on the bass strings.  Definitely have a slight 'bowed' quality to them.  Very nice Ton!
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

JasonG

Puretube that stuff is awsome. Top shelf all the way
Class A booster , Dod 250 , Jfet booster, Optical Tremolo, Little Gem 2,  mosfet boost, Super fuzz , ESP stand alone spring reverb red Llama omni-drive , splitter blender ,

NEVER use gorilla glue for guitar repairs! It's Titebond , Elmers, or Superglue

george

oh what the hey.

How much???  The wife doesn't need to know ....  :icon_twisted:

freddd

What type of circuit is creating all these noizes?! They are just crazy, I love the vibrato through zero! Is it just a delay which has it's "delay length" modulated?

puretube

it`s this secret up-modded clone:

of this new/so-called "vintage":

"Clone of a B****inger"...

Nasse

:o :icon_rolleyes:We should never underestimate the Mojo, but when you think it, it sounds logigal that when you reverse-copy-clone a B-Machine, the clone sounds better of course than original
  • SUPPORTER

choklitlove

so you found the IC that the behringer uses and just went from there?  SM, but i could work around that if need be.  would you like to tell us the IC's name? ;D
my band.                    my DIY page.                    my solo music.

puretube

yes I found that out, but I went there long before, and went beyond that... - ...went were they`ll never be: "ahead"!

that one IC in the picture on the right has not ever been used in a modulated delay this way, AFAIK,
and: yes, RoHS compliant DIL versions are readily available...

choklitlove

puretube

Mark Hammer

You've seen the pix before, choklit.  It's gonna take a LOT of beer to wrestle secrets from Mr. B.  This guy drinks from BIG mugs. :icon_lol:

puretube

Mark Hammer

choklitlove

that's cool.  i didn't expect him to.  hopefully he'll make a project or something so the rest of us can have some fun too!

what kind of beer?  paulaner?  guiness?  i'm game!

brad

Damn.  I want one of those magnifying glass/tweezer things.  ;D
"If You Can't Open It, You Don't Own It"

choklitlove

out of curosity puretube, what are your intentions for this circuit?