News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Tube pedals

Started by Bernardduur, February 15, 2007, 04:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernardduur

Hello all!

I just wondered....... I build the Bullit (tube tremolo and boost) and it just sounds FANTASTIC!!! So Tone God, thanks for this great little gem in my setup!

But now I got this old amp head (small amp head) chassis and would love to add some more "tube" pedals......... as I already added a boost and a tremolo, are there any more tube pedals (like a fuzz or something)??
Am learning something new every day here

SquareLight | MySpace account

fikri

there are lots of tube pedals project out there such as the Matchless Hotbox, Westbury W20, and The real McTube to name a few. It is all an overdrive/distortion tube based pedal.

Bernardduur

yes, I saw em too......

But as I have a good booster like pedal (and don't really use distortion pedals) I would love to put in the chassis some "other" tube pedal like a fuzz or something...... Someone knows the Garnet Tube Fuzz unit?

Just a thought!

The Tone God

Quote from: Bernardduur on February 15, 2007, 04:15:16 AM
So Tone God, thanks for this great little gem in my setup!

I think I have figured out what was wrong with the oscillator. I am wanting for confirmation but there are errors on the schematic. I'll post corrections when the new circuit is confirmed.

Sorry about that. :icon_redface:

Andrew

Bernardduur

OK, great!

I took the suggestions from another post and those work fine for me :)

ranchak

Would it be possible to use your schematic without the oscillator stage for a two stage preamp?

The Tone God

Quote from: ranchak on February 15, 2007, 03:29:52 PM
Would it be possible to use your schematic without the oscillator stage for a two stage preamp?

Whom are you referring to ?

Andrew

ranchak

I guess anyone who would have the knowledge. After looking at the schematic again, I think I would want to copy the first half of the schematic and then run it into another duplicate of it.