Colorsound Octivider schematic needed

Started by Fuzz, February 26, 2007, 01:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzz

Hi everybody!

I've seen some discussions about it, but the various links don't seem to work anymore! Somebody can help me?

Thanks in advance!  ;D
Fabio
"...the day I tried to win, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs..."

StephenGiles

I'd wager that it's similar to the EH Octave Divider - the basic one.
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Fuzz

"...the day I tried to win, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs..."

StephenGiles

"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Fuzz

Many thanx Stephens, but I'm afraid we're talking about two totally different things!  ;D

No ICs in the Octivider, just a bunch (10 or so) of old npn trannies!  :icon_wink:

Anyone else?

MartyMart

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Fuzz

Marty, I've just no words to thank you...YOU'RE GREAT!!!  :-*

I found the ShinEi Octave Box schemo, very similar but not THE thing.

I'll give the Colorsound a try and come back with some feedbacks (and maybe a verified layout, why not?)

Thanks again!

Fabio

MartyMart

You're welcome Fabio, glad to help :D
I look forward to your thoughts, it tracks quite well and produces quite a powerful
sound for "big" low octave !
MM.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"

tcobretti

Does this pedal create an octave down?  I've never heard of it.

Thanks for the schem Marty!

MartyMart

Quote from: tcobretti on March 01, 2007, 03:41:40 PM
Does this pedal create an octave down?  I've never heard of it.

Thanks for the schem Marty!

Yup, no probs.