vero layout for rebote?

Started by nag hammadi, March 14, 2007, 01:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nag hammadi

does anyone know of a vero layout for the rebote or any other delay?

in the face of you all i stand defiant - subhumans

slacker

My vero layout for the rebote2.5 will be up as soon as my PT2399 arrives, hopefully later this week.

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Oh, come on, please not a vero version, the layout design is part of the pedal.

Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

slacker

Quote from: Fp-www.Tonepad.com on March 15, 2007, 05:45:01 AM

Fp

No problem, if you don't want it posting I won't, I was intending to check with you first anyway. Especially in light of recent discussions the last thing I want to do is upset anyone :)

To anyone who's interested, please don't PM me asking for this, without Fp's agreement I won't be making it available at all, sorry.

blanik

Quote from: Fp-www.Tonepad.com on March 15, 2007, 05:45:01 AM

Fp

don't mind that Fp, once done the vero done will probably be so big, it'll need the carcass of an old car to box it...  :D

nag hammadi

sorry.  i didn't mean to offend anyone by asking about a vero layout.

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

No problem, you're all very nice and cool in my books :)

Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

MikeH

This would be a good time to enter the wonderful world of etching...
"Sounds like a Fab Metal to me." -DougH

slacker

Quote from: blanik on March 15, 2007, 11:01:08 AM
don't mind that Fp, once done the vero done will probably be so big, it'll need the carcass of an old car to box it...  :D

Not with my vero skills :icon_mrgreen: it's 19x19 holes, I doubt it's any bigger than the PCB.

blanik

Quote from: slacker on March 15, 2007, 01:05:56 PM
Quote from: blanik on March 15, 2007, 11:01:08 AM

Not with my vero skills :icon_mrgreen: it's 19x19 holes, I doubt it's any bigger than the PCB.

:icon_eek: 19X19  is actually smaller than the PBC layout...   (don't worry Fp, i'll still buy the PCB  :D)
good job though slacker...

slacker

Cheers, It's actually about 2" square so almost exactly the same size as the PCB.

nag hammadi

Quote from: MikeH on March 15, 2007, 12:29:41 PM
This would be a good time to enter the wonderful world of etching...

i probably should, but i really don't like dealing with heavy chemicals and such.  that's why i dig the vero.

slacker

Yeah that's one reason why I use vero. If you're interested someone else did a perf layout it's in the layout galleries.

spudulike

Fp - did you design the Rebote ? Coz all thats on the pdf relates to the layout ?
These "I own that even though I gave it away on the web" posts are starting to piss me off. Severely.

slacker

This isn't the place for this discussion, but Francisco didn't "give it away" he put it on his website with a clear list of terms and conditions both in the pdf and on the website as to what you can do with the information in the pdf. Technically and legally there's nothing in the terms and conditions that stops me making a vero layout and posting it where ever I like, so long as it's not for commercial use. However Francisco asked me nicely not to post my vero layout so I'm not going to, end of story.

oldrocker

I think FP has the right to ask whatever he likes with what he shows on his website.  We should respect that and move on.  You could always work on a vero layout on your own (and not post it of course).  It would be cool to work one out and a good learning experience for you.  I think vero layouts tend to change the original layout design and that is what FP is talking about here.   Tonepad circuits are some of the best on the Internet and I for one am happy they are sharing them with all of us.