Sparkle boost vero

Started by glasstone, March 23, 2007, 09:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glasstone

Hey There

Is there any of you that have the sparkle boost vero layout. It seams like Drogonfly have updatet his layout gallery, and it´s not there anymore :-[

I have heard so many good things about that boost.

Can any help me, please.

Best og all

Glasstone

rove

I just built a sparkleboost yesterday using Torchy's vero layout.  He made layouts for both J201 and NTE458 (what the circuit was originally designed for, as I understand).  It was my intention to build the NTE458 version as I had ordered some special for this project, but my building dyslexia made me cut the traces for the j201 layout so I made that and tested it with a j201 and a NTE458 with the pins twisted and both work fine, though I have not had a chance to try it out on anything but my headphone amp and my mini amp, so not sure how it will be with the big amp, but all indications are that it sounds great.  Not sure what to listen for in setting the trimpot, anyone have tips there?
Sorry that turned into a build report, but, long story short, I have torchy's layout and Dragonfly's layout and, if its cool with them, I would be happy to send you a copy privately.

Torchy

glasstone

Cool I would be very happy if you could send me the layout :icon_lol:

Thanks man I appreciate your effort alot.

have a great weekend

Rock on

claus@raffish.dk