Three effects in one wiring question

Started by solarplexus, March 31, 2007, 03:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarplexus

Hi,

After building the bassman fetzer, I came with an idea and would like some help making it possible.  It's quite simple, but complicated  :icon_lol: :

I would like to have an IC buffer, a bassman fetzer and a LPB (or any other kind of booster, I thought of maybe the Sparkle boost as well)  all wired in series in one 125B box.

I would like the IC buffer first in the chain and ON all the time from the DC Jack.

I would like the BOOSTER second in the chain switchable with a 3pdt swith and LED indicator and that it would not affect the buffer and/or the bassman fetzer right after it.

I would like the bassman fetzer last in the chain, and ON all the time from DC Jack, regardless of the BOOSTER  ON/OFF switch.

I don't know how to wire this... so any help would be appreciated.
DIY Poser.

MikeH

Do it just like the "Two Effects in one box" wiring diagram from GGG (there are some diagrams in the layout gallery too), but for the effects you want on always, just hook it up right to the effect input, instead of to the switch and then the input.  Wire up the DC the same as you always would.  Although, if you wire the fetzer to be on at all times, I'm not sure how much you'd need the buffer.
"Sounds like a Fab Metal to me." -DougH