News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures (Guitars)

Started by Rattlehead, May 01, 2007, 03:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les Turnbull

My EKO acoustic 19?? , 1978 Avon Les Paul copy , 2017 USA Strat Special , Peavey Millenium BXP Bass . And peddal board .

My sons 1983 Yamaha SG300 , Gibson SG special 2005 ish , 2007 ish Jackson DKMG dinkey , 1989 RG560 . Peavey bass is mine .

Aria Flying V That i owned for a few years sold it around 1987 .Had a red Westone Spectrum SX around the same time which i sold around 1989 .

My Garage where my son practiced with his school band date 2004 or 2005 .Forgot i had that Strat copy which went to a car boot sale shortley after this picture .Drums were also my sons but recently sold .Marshall MG100 is my brothers but i still have the Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP Valve Head and i made the cab it stands on loaded with 2 G12H100 Celestion,s .

I played Guitar in a band 1984 to 1986 then played keyboard in a girly music band during 1987 and still tickle the ivories accasionally on these 2 . 

Plexi

To you, buffered bypass sucks tone.
To me, it sucks my balls.

vigilante397

Some of you may have seen this guitar in my "Should it stay or should it go?" thread, and I decided it would stay. I put it back to the mirror pickguard and rail humbuckers so I love the sound of it again, but I still thought the look needed a little something. So 11 hours with my laser engraver later it now has the text of a Mongolian poem entitled "The Frightened Rabbit" written in Mongolian old script.

And a close-up:

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

bluebunny

That's very cool, Nathan, although I can't say I approve of frightening rabbits...
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

vigilante397

Quote from: bluebunny on May 21, 2018, 02:53:28 AM
I can't say I approve of frightening rabbits...

To be fair frightened probably isn't the best translation of the word аймхай. It's like timid, or cowardly, easily frightened. Something like that :P
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

italianguy63

Quote from: vigilante397 on May 21, 2018, 03:12:39 PM
Quote from: bluebunny on May 21, 2018, 02:53:28 AM
I can't say I approve of frightening rabbits...

To be fair frightened probably isn't the best translation of the word аймхай. It's like timid, or cowardly, easily frightened. Something like that :P

Frightened by that crack in the pick-guard.  You should fix that!!

MC
I used to really be with it!  That is, until they changed what "it" is.  Now, I can't find it.  And, I'm scared!  --  Homer Simpson's dad

bluebunny

Quote from: italianguy63 on May 21, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

I didn't like to say anything about that.  Feeling a little аймхай, perhaps...   ;)
  • SUPPORTER

vigilante397

I thought about it. A replacement pickguard would be like $10 from the bay. I'm just not $10 worth of bothered by it yet :P
  • SUPPORTER

www.sushiboxfx.com

stallik

I'm most impressed that you read Mongolian. I have difficulty with English. And that's my only language
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

vigilante397

Quote from: stallik on May 21, 2018, 06:08:19 PM
I'm most impressed that you read Mongolian.

You think that's impressive, just wait till you hear me speak it ;) They use Cyrillic now so it's a lot easier to read. The old script has become more of an art form, kind of like calligraphy is in English. So for fairly obvious reasons my Mongolian guutarist friends went absolutely NUTS when I posted these pictures on facebook ;D
  • SUPPORTER

www.sushiboxfx.com

italianguy63

Quote from: vigilante397 on May 21, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

I thought about it. A replacement pickguard would be like $10 from the bay. I'm just not $10 worth of bothered by it yet :P

It's too pretty of a guitar not to fix!
I used to really be with it!  That is, until they changed what "it" is.  Now, I can't find it.  And, I'm scared!  --  Homer Simpson's dad

vigilante397

Quote from: italianguy63 on May 22, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

Fine :P New pickguard has been ordered (from China).

• SUPPORTER

www.sushiboxfx.com

italianguy63

Quote from: vigilante397 on May 22, 2018, 09:28:33 AM
Quote from: italianguy63 on May 22, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

Get back with us in a couple months.

LOL

bluebunny

Quote from: vigilante397 on May 22, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

TBH, you could have got away with just a bit of photoshopping...   ;D
  • SUPPORTER

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER

stallik

Heh heh. Nathan's fast becoming the Photoshop king without lifting a finger
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

vigilante397

• SUPPORTER

www.sushiboxfx.com

italianguy63

tubelectron

Just to wake up that topic Pictures (guitars)... Here are mine - sorry, all Lefties  :icon_confused: :icon_mrgreen:

The Gretsch section :

The Others section :

The Transformers section :

The latest one to date :

A+!
I apologize for my approximative english writing and understanding !
http://guilhemamplification.jimdofree.com/

deadastronaut

https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//