Has anybody seen Behringer pedals in a UK shop?

Started by StephenGiles, May 02, 2007, 04:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenGiles

"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

snufkin

denmark street in london has most of the first batch
easyface,phase 90,many fuzz faces,feedback looper,tremulus lune and so on soon to be ADA!

col

I have seen them in a few. The first time I saw them was in a Cash Generator (Pawn) type shop in Wigan where they were a "bargain" at £30 each. I actually bought 3 for (I think) £30 at Manchester guitar show last year, and I saw them for sale at the Liverpool one. I have also seen catalogues with them in, such as Rimmers who have shops in Warrington and Preston and probably more. I think Sound Control stock them as well. If you do a search on the Internet it should show who is selling them in the UK.
Col

Ge_Whiz

Several times. First time, last summer in a little shop in Cornwall. They have, however, been in short supply and slow to appear.

mattpocket

Plenty up my end.... but 80% of them are crap though!
Built: LofoMofo, Dist+, Active AB Box, GGG 4 Channel Mixer, ROG Omega
On the Bench:Random Number Generator, ROG Multi-face, Speak & Spell
--------------------------------------------
My Pop-Punk Band - www.myspace.com/stashpocket

zjokka

£30 is kind of expensive in comparison to the 23 EUR price on the European mainland.

choklitlove

actually, i don't think i've ever seen them in a US store.
my band.                    my DIY page.                    my solo music.

col

That's why I put £30 in inverted commas. The rrp is £15 as far as I know and I wouldn't trust one of those shops with anything. The usual deal is double the price and add 17.5% for VAT. If you put bargain on anything there is always someone prepared to pay it and think they've got a good deal.
To be fair and in contrast to the usual reviews they are getting the 3 I bought all work fine. The Bass overdrive does have some bleed through of the effect when in bypass mode but only when the battery is less than 9v. (?) The graphic really is excellent but it won't last forever with the plastic case and the noise reducer is fine. 
Col