CV input devices/controllers, tremulus lune

Started by theblackman, May 30, 2007, 09:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theblackman

First of all, thanks so much for all the info, and to the guys who have put in so much effort to provide it!  ;)

I've decided it's time to learn a bit more about electronics (after building a few without really understanding what is
going on... but my soldering skills have improved!).

I have managed to make a CV expression pedal out of an old broken crybaby, but i was wondering how
would i be able to interface that with something like an uglyface?? so that I can do what the knobs do
via the expression pedal? (plugging into a 1/4" jack on the uglyface).

Also if i built a tremulus lune, how would I output the voltage from the LFO (via 1/4" jack) so that I
can use that as a CV output device??

If there are any articles on this already please add a link!

Thanks!
Bought: zvex woolly mammoth, octane 3, moogerfooger ringmod, frostwave resonator, boss sd1, ds1, dd6
Built: big muff, green ringer, tremulus lune, the crank
Planned: harmonic percolator, pt80, shin ei.

chemosis

hey i was wondering the same thing and decided to search these forums again. look at the synthrotek vac pak kit or the brideschamber  VC resistor pcb. theres also a schematic that looks kinda easy

chemosis

i still wonder whether the Vc reisistor or vac pac is nessacery for some pedals. im still wondering what pedals i can get away with just sing a opto vtl5c and sme resistors. i want to add cvs to uglyface,trem lune and ada flanger. actually im interested in mostly any diy build that cvs can be easily added to. im trying to have cvs on my diy builds that are compatible with moogerfoogers ,pigtronix,ehx,dreadbox etc. these pedals are already cv compatible.