Source for 9mm potentiometers?

Started by cheeb, June 10, 2007, 08:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeb

I need a 22k B, 10k A, 100k B and 1M A. I can't find all of them anywhere. I've tried Digikey, Smallbear, and Mouser. Anybody know where I can get them? Thanks!

--Cory

ambulancevoice

jaycar.com.au has a selection of 9mms
they dont have 22k though
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

SolderBoy

Quotethey dont have 22k though

you could try wiring the DG 50KB in parallel.

Pedal love

Omeg makes 22k very small. I don't know if its 9mm.

Processaurus

Mouser has the cute pcb mount alpha 9mm pots that have a shaft that is a knob.  Or do you mean the tiny panel mount pots?

michal_k

The Tone God

michal_k

i saw mouser for a first time today. promise I'll practice till my search skill get better :P

The Tone God

I hadn't used Mouser for awhile either. I couldn't find the part using their search engine straight. I had to pull out their online print catalogue to find the part. Yeeish.

Andrew

cheeb

I understand Mouser is huge and has an unearthly large stock list, but their website and searching function leaves much to be desired. Thanks for taking the time to look for these things for me, guys!

smallbearelec

Alpha is now making for me, in the 9mm style, all of the values and tapers that I carry in the 16mm series. They will be on a boat in early July and available for purchase in early-to-mid August. It is getting done, just takes time and money.

Regards
SD

hendriko

Gimme gimme shock treatment.

Processaurus

Thank you very much Steve, fantastic news!  I hunted for a reasonable source for those to no avail a while back, you're the only act in town.  I could see non stompboxers catching on and coming to you for those.

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

GREAT news!

Hey Steve, will these have solder tabs or pcb mount pins?
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

cheeb

Ooooh steve. Tellin you what, bo'. You're slicker'n a eel in a bucket of lard.

Called Boss today to see if they would send me some. You can only get replacement parts by product, FYI. I started going into what pots I need and the receptionist stopped me and said, "What product are these for?" I went blank and she said they can't just send me parts.