TI high-performance opamps

Started by Ben N, July 03, 2007, 09:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben N

I got an email from them, that I thought might be of interest around here (linky at bottom):

Precision Amplifiers
High-Performance Analog >> Your Way™

Ease Your Design Process
Click here for product samples and to download online simulation and filter design tools.

Download your copy of the Amplifier and Data Converter guide now! For a printed copy, please click here.

Information on the latest Precision Amplifiers is just a click away >>

TI's comprehensive portfolio of high-precision op amps feature low power, low noise, high speed, low voltage and small packages. Whatever your op amp challenges, TI has the products to satisfy a broad range of applications.

That's High-Performance Analog >> Your Way.

OPA211 Lowest Power, 1.1nV/√Hz, 36V Op Amp: 3.6mA/ch, bipolar, 80MHz, 1µV/°C drift

OPA827 Lowest Noise, JFET, 36V Op Amp: 18MHz, 4.5nV/√Hz at 1kHz, 250µV VOS, 1µV/°C drift

OPA365 Zero-Crossover, RRIO Op Amp: 50MHz, 4.5nV/√Hz, 0.0004% THD+N, 100dB CMRR

OPA333 Lowest Power, Zero-Drift Op Amp: 17µA IQ, 2µV VOS 0.02µV/°C drift

OPA727 eTrim™ CMOS Op Amp: 20MHz, 15µV VOS, 0.6µV/°C drift, +4V to +12V

OPA355 Fastest CMOS Op Amp: 200MHz, 360V/µS slew rate, RRO within 100mV

OPA569 Best Swing-to-Rail Power Op Amp: 2.4A IO, 150mV output to rail, +2.7V to +5.5V

OPA656 High Speed Op Amp: 230MHz GBW, 100µV VOS, 2µV/°C drift, 2pA IB

INA326 Precision, Single Supply Instrumentation Amp: 20µV VOS, 0.1µV/°C drift

Technology for Innovators, the black/red banner and High-Performance Analog >> Your Way are trademarks of Texas Instruments.

© 2007 Texas Instruments Incorporated, 12500 TI Blvd, Dallas, TX 75243. Read TI's Privacy Policy.

This e-mail was sent to jagtone@hotmail.com. To remove this address from the distribution list click here. Or reply to this e-mail placing the word "remove" and jagtone@hotmail.com in the subject line.

http://sdm3.rm04.net/servlet/MailView?ms=OTA1MzU1S0&r=NzI1NjQ0MjU5OQS2&j=Mjk3MTQxMDkS1&mt=1
  • SUPPORTER

petemoore

I can think of more than a few 'other than dirtbox' circuits which like
  Low Noise:
  Compressor
  EQ
  ------------
  Low current:
  Something that otherwise ticks
  Something that uses a battery
  ------------
  Rail to Rail:
  If you need a touch more headroom, this might do it without increasing supply.
  ------------
  not sure what zero crossover, high speed or Precision instrumentation would be good to use for.
  ------------
  opamps
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Sir H C

Pretty sure a lot of those are Burr Brown chips.  TI bought Burr Brown.

Ben N

Yeah, they are. I haven't had a chance to go through the lot, but I think they are also mostly SMD only  :icon_cry:.

(Yeah, I know, SMD is not so bad--it is for me!)
  • SUPPORTER

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

Quote from: petemoore on July 03, 2007, 10:22:08 AM
   not sure what zero crossover, high speed or Precision instrumentation would be good to use for.

I can tell you where I had to use a precision (very low guaranteed offset voltage) op amp:
I had a voltage to current converter providing the control current to a LM13700 based filter.
Some of them didn't work properly at the bottom end (low current).
Turned out, the TL072 I was using, sometimes had enough offset to wreck the low freq performance....

Now I need to swap out a few hundred op amps. Yes, they are surface mount :icon_mad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: