Paul Marossy in GP Mag!

Started by Ed G., July 04, 2007, 01:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed G.

Just got my copy, and under the column for the editor's picks on myspace, our own Paul Marossy is in there!
Congrats!

markm

I think there's a post about this in the Lounge but, Congrats anyway Paul!  :)

Paul Marossy

Yeah, pretty cool, huh?  Thanks for noticin'. :icon_cool:

Actually, the aforementioned thread is here: http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=58736.0  :icon_wink:

BTW, I have two new tunes up called "Wild Ride V2" and "Tears Of War". I haven't built a stompbox for like a year now, been focusing on making music. I hope to go semi-pro here soon.  :o

96ecss

Congrats Paul. Your website was a big influence on me when I first got into DIY.

Dave

Cliff Schecht

It's always so much fun to get a project going though, I especially love collaborating with other artists. Best of luck Paul!

Paul Marossy

burnt fingers

Big congrats to Paul.   

Scott
Rock and Roll does not take a vacation!!

www.rockguitarlife.com
My Music

Mark F

Whoa! You Da Man Paul! :icon_lol: A Big Congrats to you! ;D

Paul Marossy

An added bonus to making it the editor's picks for the month is getting an Ernie Ball t-shirt, customized guitar picks with your name on them, 12 sets of EB strings of your choice and two of your tunes on the Ernie Ball radio station.  :icon_cool:

oldrocker

Congrats Paul.  Great tunes.  Your myspace site is cool too.  As others have said your site has had a huge impact on my own stompbox endeavors.  I won't tell my wife that since she wishes I never got started.
So your mentioned in GP?  Now that is a feather in your cap.  The bonus prizes are nice too.  Ernie Ball radio?

Paul Marossy

QuoteCongrats Paul.  Great tunes.  Your myspace site is cool too.

Thanks, I appreciate that.  :icon_smile:

QuoteAs others have said your site has had a huge impact on my own stompbox endeavors.  I won't tell my wife that since she wishes I never got started.

That's cool. I'm always happy to hear that.  :icon_cool:

QuoteSo your mentioned in GP?  Now that is a feather in your cap.  The bonus prizes are nice too.  Ernie Ball radio?

I'm not sure exactly what the "Ernie Ball Radio" thing is, but I think two of my tunes should be up there by now...  :icon_razz:

Ben N

Verry nice!

I'm schepping  ;D

Good luck!

Ben
  • SUPPORTER

Paul Marossy

"Schepping"?! Is that one of those Jewish words like "drek" and "schmuck"?  :icon_wink:

Plinky

Ben N

Quote from: Paul Marossy on July 05, 2007, 08:30:00 PM
"Schepping"?! Is that one of those Jewish words like "drek" and "schmuck"?  :icon_wink:
Yeah, but it's good--means taking pleasure from your accomplishments or good fortune or whatever.
  • SUPPORTER

Paul Marossy

QuoteYeah, but it's good--means taking pleasure from your accomplishments or good fortune or whatever.

Oh, cool. I had never heard that one before.   :icon_cool: