Beavis Gutshot Gallery

Started by dano12, July 24, 2007, 08:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dano12

Quote from: Dragonfly on July 24, 2007, 09:23:50 PM
Nice...you KNOW I love the gut shots !

That reminds me..i need to add a bunch more photos to my gutshot gallery.. ;)

BTW Dano...I opened up the Noisy Cricket (you knew I *had* to).... REALLY nice work. Super clean, very well constructed.

Glad you liked the Cricket, my first build with board-mounted pots. :) Checkin' out yer gallery now...

dano12

Glad you like it dudes!

Mr. God, good idea. Most of the images I pilfered are from ebay and/or Japanese pedal sellers. No idea where the specific sources are at this point, so I'll add a general disclaimer.

I'll keep adding to this as I get more pix.

Jaicen_solo

Really nice gallery there, I love gutshots (Pedal Pr0n)!

Am I the only one surprised by the lack of any gain stages inside the Crowther Hotcake?? Just looks like a (mis-matched) pair of diodes. Any idea what's going on there?

magikker

I think the thing I like the most is to see the construction quality or lack there of.

dano12

Quote from: magikker on July 27, 2007, 12:37:01 PM
I think the thing I like the most is to see the construction quality or lack there of.

That's pretty much the point--to learn from others about construction. Plus the simple fascination of lifting the cover.

caress

i've got some good ones to send to you dano...

dano12

Sir H C

I see mine in there!   :)  It looks haunting.

Dragonfly

Quote from: Sir H C on July 27, 2007, 03:28:07 PM
I see mine in there!   :)  It looks haunting.

....at least the "mids" do.   ;)

Paul Marossy

Very cool! It's fun to peek under the hood on so many pedals!  :icon_cool:

Alex C

Fantastic resource, thanks!  I have always been a bit puzzled with the relative lack of gut shots around here.  We'll see build report threads *WITH PIX!* but the photos are of the outside of the finished enclosure.  That's fine, but let's see where the magic happens!

Also, this is a great time to start using the FireFox add-on DownThemAll if you haven't before.

-Alex

Dragonfly

QuoteI have always been a bit puzzled with the relative lack of gut shots around here.
-Alex

I've got HUNDREDS of gut shots of vintage pedals in my gallery.

Dano has the new ones, I've got the old ones.  :)

http://aronnelson.com/gallery/album146