For couple more details... Thanks anchovie for reminding me..Sorry for not following the rules guys
(1) Project Name : Smoothie 2015 baby board madbeanpedals
(2) General description of the problem
Nothing from output signal
(3) Steps that you have taken to try to resolve the issue
1. I checked the true bypass signal and it works but somehow when I try connect into the Smoothie it doesn't give me any output. Any thoughts ? I started to look at the voltage out of 2N5952 matched out (not following 2N5457 but I saw the notes about flipping the transistors so I got that) and showed 1.792V for two outs
2. I haven't gone thru check each of pin outs TL072CN but as far as I know I got 1.4V - 1.7V at the pin one. I need to go thru with this and provides later some more details thou. And also I checked the 9V in to the each of TL072 so that things work. Any thoughts ?
More details on pinouts voltage after I used audio debugging tool
Pin 7- Fluctuating from 4.62 to 7.21
3. I'm thinking about using debugging tools but if somebody can help me out then I wouldn't mess with debugging tools.
*I'm suspicious with IC 2 pin 7, am I getting correct output ? It has been really painful to take off the IC because I didn't put any socket before. I tried to debug and followed from the input and output side. I start to lose the signal on pin 1 IC 1. I got the signal after C1 10n , R1 10k and I didn't hear any out from IC 1 out 1. I changed the TL072 and socket ed the IC, however I still got the same issue. Losing the signal.
Perhaps I missed something.. Any thoughts, opinions, comments will be highly appreciated