|HOME| |DIY FAQ| |GEO FAQ| |Debugging Page| |Links| |Schematics| |Wiki| |Layouts Gallery| |STORE|
|AMPAGE| |GEOFEX| |AMZ|

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 22, 2014, 06:44:31 AM
978132 Posts in 104091 Topics by 33411 Members
Latest Member: Dunc
Home Help Login Register
DIYstompboxes.com  |  DIY Stompboxes  |  Building your own stompbox  |  Voodoo Vibe with low to no output 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Voodoo Vibe with low to no output  (Read 452 times)
mosrite1

Voodoo Vibe with low to no output
« on: January 03, 2008, 03:10:40 AM »

I have an older Voodoo-Vibe and it only has output and no output when the pedal is engaged. Have this problem with other pedals before it has always been the switch, so I replaced it,  but it didn't help, I have also tried new input and output jacks and of course a  fresh 9volt, and still nothing, what else could be the problem ?

Thanks

R.G.
more

Re: Voodoo Vibe with low to no output
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 08:16:39 AM »

what else could be the problem ?
Practically anything else inside the pedal.

You're going to need the schematic for the pedal, a voltmeter, and an audio probe setup. The general debugging is going to be to put in a signal, then follow it along the signal path through the circuits until it disappears. When it disappears, you're just past where the fault is that is keeping signal from flowing.

R.G.

Every single NASA manned mission starting with the Gemini series has carried a roll of duck tape.
Yes, really. Look it up.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: