News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

TDA1022

Started by smallbearelec, October 19, 2007, 10:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smallbearelec

Dear Community--

I couldn't figure out why all of these flew out of the Cave within days, and then someone told me that a DIY project that required three of them had been posted. We have had to send e-msjs to a number of disappointed customers and return funds.

A request from your chief Bear: If you plan to post a DIY build around an obscure, obsolete part, even if it is on my Stock List, Please Check Availability With Me! Supply of these things is never unlimited, and it can become impossible to find more when everybody and his brother is calling brokers to see what is still on the shelves.

Regards
SD

StephenGiles

Which project is that Steve?

Do you plan to get down to Argentina again? We go again in  2009.
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Steve Newton

It might be Jurgen Haible's  "JH. String Ensemble / Triple Chorus - "Solina"(TM) Emulator" - http://www.jhaible.heim.at/triple_chorus/triple_chorus.html - as announced on the Synth DIY or Analogue Heaven mailing lists.

There's talk of group buys for the TDA1022 but maybe some people wanted them NOW!!
Steve.
Not my circus, not my monkey.