Flatline vs Soul Preacher vs Orange Sqz

Started by raulgrell, October 29, 2007, 09:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedalgrinder

it had nothing to do with me ego flexing i was mad about how you state a opinion on here and all of a sudden someone who thinks there the build king of compressor wants look down on you. Well to those with an attitude iam mr fantastic with electronics go and yeah you know what

pedalgrinder

one other i wanted to add rather than the ego ranting and raving stuff was. One of the sadest things with most guitar compressor is no release function on them. it's all fine to have attack as a limited few do. But really the release function would in my lowely not worthy opinion give you a much better control of the sustain as all guitarist want than attack so yeah i don't get it either. I would hate to have a compressor without release i think its a vital function. Just my lowely not worthy opinion

tiges_ tendres

The Orange Squeezer has been regarded and classified in the compressor category for a very long time. 

Let's just leave it there, shall we?
Try a little tenderness.

arawn

first off compressors and agc are similar but not the same agc has no limiting which even the orange squeezer has. Read the technology of the orangesqueezer for a better understanding
"Consistency is the Hobgoblin of Small Minds!"

Gus Smalley clean boost, Whisker biscuit, Professor Tweed, Ruby w/bassman Mods, Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer, Zvex SHO, ROG Mayqueen, Fetzer Valve, ROG UNO, LPB1, Blue Magic

pedalgrinder

cheers thanks for that i'll have a browse.