Let's see those pedalboards!!

Started by DanielWong, January 04, 2008, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomeeque

Quote from: Jimi W on February 17, 2011, 06:32:24 PM

On stage at Wembley Arena

Holly crap! How did you manage to take snapshot from my dream?! Only that pedalboard does not match :icon_mrgreen:
Do you have a technical question? Please don't send private messages, use the FORUM!

aflynt

Fulltone Clyde Standard -> Tajidrive (Zendrive Clone) -> Fried Chicken (Fuzz Face type circuit) -> Rangemaster Clone -> Cyborg Rat (modded, rehoused RAT 2) -> Green Ringer Clone -> CE-2 Clone -> Uniphase (modded, rehoused Phase 90) -> Impulse Tremolo (EA Tremolo) -> MXR Carbon Copy -> TC Electronic Polytune

-Aaron

Joecool85

Quote from: Jimi W on February 17, 2011, 06:32:24 PM

Jimi

That's awesome!  And, touring with My Chemical Romance??  Wow, that's a big deal!
Life is what you make it.
https://www.ssguitar.com

kungpow79

Quote from: aflynt on February 22, 2011, 07:22:27 PM
Fulltone Clyde Standard -> Tajidrive (Zendrive Clone) -> Fried Chicken (Fuzz Face type circuit) -> Rangemaster Clone -> Cyborg Rat (modded, rehoused RAT 2) -> Green Ringer Clone -> CE-2 Clone -> Uniphase (modded, rehoused Phase 90) -> Impulse Tremolo (EA Tremolo) -> MXR Carbon Copy -> TC Electronic Polytune

-Aaron

Are these colorful boxes powdercoated?  So smooth and shiny!  Like!

nocentelli

Quote from: aflyntUniphase (modded, rehoused Phase 90)

Love that pedal.
Quote from: kayceesqueeze on the back and never open it up again

olivero1

Here is a pedal board I built a while ago. As you can tell it is big and not portable. So it stays in the practice room for now and that is why nothing is hooked up.

I hope to have it updated sometime with a more portable (protective) design!

By olivero1 at 2011-03-17
Sometimes my shadow leads | or it follows me
but we never seem | to become one | and the same

Ben N

Hey Olivero1, how do you use the Art preamp? I've got one of those, but it sits mostly, even though it is pretty cool. I think if I gigged acoustically I would use it more--probably with a little mixer, too.
  • SUPPORTER

slacker

An Echo Base live on stage at Wembley, that almost literally brings a tear to my eye  ;D

olivero1

Quote from: Ben N on March 17, 2011, 04:53:26 PM
Hey Olivero1, how do you use the Art preamp? I've got one of those, but it sits mostly, even though it is pretty cool. I think if I gigged acoustically I would use it more--probably with a little mixer, too.

Mainly I use it at home to power a mic for recording. But I have used it to plug into a house PA system before. I just model my sound straight into the ART and then balance the levels on the mixer and feed it to the PA board. The nice bonus is you get the advantage of shaping your sound before the PA, and sometimes you can mess with them too!
Sometimes my shadow leads | or it follows me
but we never seem | to become one | and the same

Jimi W

Quote from: slacker on March 17, 2011, 05:08:42 PM
An Echo Base live on stage at Wembley, that almost literally brings a tear to my eye  ;D

Slacker,
It was more than at home up there! It's such a great pedal it deserves a stage like that.

I'm really missing it so I'm building another one, this time using Taylors board. It's going to be a monster with loads of the mods included.

This one won't be given away!

Thanks for designing such a great pedal and for making it available to the rest of us.

Jimi

HOTTUBES

I build a few of these now & again ......

knealebrown

nice, very 'trailer trash' i love the look.
''99 problems but a glitch aint one!''

HOTTUBES

Yes , but they take so long to build this way ......

slacker

metalero30

MrTonesNZ

emilyandmiles

Always inspiring and ever helpful, love this place...

Vero Guv'nor (tonestack removed), BYOC Rat (Reutz Mod, 3 way toggle swapped for 2 way - diode lift mode removed), Boss DSD-3, BYOC Phase all into Vero Noisy Cricket.

Board Right by MilesXC, on Flickr

Board Back by MilesXC, on Flickr

Noisy Cricket Front by MilesXC, on Flickr

Noisy Cricket Back by MilesXC, on Flickr

skullservant

Finally got together a new functional pedal board. I wanted to put something together that would allow me to record for multiple projects without doing a pedal shuffle each time.

SHO clone--> EHX Pulsar Tremolo --> Black Russian Big Muff --> Completely gutted and rebuilt wah --> DOD Death Metal --> TonyBalls Noise Swash Clone --> Feedback Loop ((DOD Digital Delay --> Ibanez AD99 Delay)) --> Malekko 616 Analog Delay --> EHX Holy Grail Reverb

Xavier

Mine...........several DIY dirt pedals and my core distortion which is the Blackstar HT Dual. The GT8 is for time based effects, switching and eq.

Everything is attached to the board using Shimano bicycle chain links (God bless whovever had the idea first...........)

arma61

Quote from: Xavier on May 25, 2011, 02:52:52 PM

Everything is attached to the board using Shimano bicycle chain links (God bless whovever had the idea first...........)

++++1

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen