Let's see those pedalboards!!

Started by DanielWong, January 04, 2008, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloudscapes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

Taylor

If I could play through anybody else's board for a bit, it would be yours.  :)

phector2004

What's the keyboard thing? Looks fun!

Thomeeque

Quote from: phector2004 on May 27, 2011, 11:45:44 PM
What's the keyboard thing? Looks fun!

Do you have a technical question? Please don't send private messages, use the FORUM!

Taylor

Wow. I like everything about that.

A.Gillies

Quote from: guitarman89 on January 05, 2008, 11:23:26 AM
These is my pedal board. I am building a new small pedalboard with necessary effects. (phase 90 dr boogie or multiface crybaby pt80 ore rebote2.5)
So let's view

How did you do that graphic?
It Goes To Eleven

nocentelli

I assume it's copy+pasted into MS paint, pedal-by-pedal from "geeked" rigs at guitargeek.com - Someone did whole pages of common pedals in that geeked/cartoon style, I've got it somewhere.

Here's my pedalboards(s) at the moment:

Quote from: kayceesqueeze on the back and never open it up again

aflynt

My most recent pedalboard:

Fulltone Clyde Std. -> Fried Chicken / Range Boost (Fuzz Face variant / Rangemaster Clone) -> Taijidrive (Madbean Serendipity) -> Hunny Bee (Madbean Yellow Shark) -> Klone (Madbean Sunking) -> Tonepad CE-2 -> Uniphase / Impulse (modded Phase 90 / E.A. Tremolo) -> MXR Carbon Copy -> T.C. Electronic Polytune

-Aaron

ashcat_lt

My pedalboard is kind of linked in and confused with my bassist's, so here's a diagram of both:

For more information than anybody ever wanted about our setup - including links to discussions of our DIY pedals, click here.

guitarman89

Quote from: A.Gillies on May 28, 2011, 11:13:10 PM
These is my pedal board. I am building a new small pedalboard with necessary effects. (phase 90 dr boogie or multiface crybaby pt80 ore rebote2.5)
So let's view

i picked stompboxes from guitargeek.com and then only paint and patience XDXD
Now my pedalboard it's very different; when i bought my vk100 i only use my amp head distortion, a crybaby, a booster and a chorus in the effect loop.
built: MXR Dist+,dod250-280,dr boogey,IC buffers,cmos drive,multiface,20W SS pwr amps,phase90,tubescreamer,rat,amzMB,wuly mammoth,dod280,zombie chorus
under constur:60W 3886 amp,jcm800 em
www.myspace.com/guitarmanbll
www.myspace.com/filospinatopunk

A.Gillies

Quote from: guitarman89 on June 06, 2011, 08:44:39 AM
Quote from: A.Gillies on May 28, 2011, 11:13:10 PM
So let's view

Cool, Thanks.

i picked stompboxes from guitargeek.com and then only paint and patience XDXD
Now my pedalboard it's very different; when i bought my vk100 i only use my amp head distortion, a crybaby, a booster and a chorus in the effect loop.
It Goes To Eleven

oldschoolanalog

Needed to make a small rig I could go on the NYC bus & subway system with during rush hours. I have to bring this stuff w/me to work in the AM so I can jam w/the boys in the PM. Had to be small & still have plenty of processing power. This is what I came up with (subject to change w/out notice ;D). BTW, the Cube 60 stays home.

Signal flow: Traveler Guitar (w/on board preamp & distortion)>EH Microsynth> Polytuner>Anderton Phaser "Lite" (Speed/LFO offset/Regen controls)>Foxx Tone Machine>Thomeeque EM1022 Flanger>Morley Compact Volume Pedal>BOSS RV3>Mad Bean Aquaboy built to DM2 specs w/double delay (2 X MN3005)>GGG AD3208 modded for 2 X MN3005 (12 volt operation).
I'm fairly happy w/the sonic pallate this provides. When I don't 1have to take public transit (get a ride from somebody :P) I take the GR55 to add to the mayhem.
Fun, fun, fun!
Mystery lounge. No tables, chairs or waiters here. In fact, we're all quite alone.

Thomeeque

Excellent choice of flanger, sir! :icon_mrgreen: OK, the other pedals seems to be chosen very well too ;)

Really nice (and cute) rig you've got there, Dave! How is the Traveler playing, how does it fit into hands compared to "regular" guitar?

Cheers, T.

Btw. compact size was one of my main goals for my pedalboard too:

:icon_mrgreen:
Do you have a technical question? Please don't send private messages, use the FORUM!

oldschoolanalog

The Traveler guitar has a 25.5" scale. It feels like a fast Strat neck. This guitar has a surprisingly good sound & sustain. Weighs next to nothing. When switching to a "regular" electric it feels like you strapped the weight of the world on.
The stock tuners were crap so I installed a set of Grover Auto Locking tuners. The PU was switched to a Gibson Humbucker. The stock one; while not bad; wasn't to my liking.
AND, it needed a real thorough neck setup as the factory action was rather high. When I lowered the strings a few buzzes/dead notes occurred from frets 14-17. A quick spot grind & polish cured this. Thank goodness I build/repair & setup guitars as having somebody else do all this would cost $$ I don't have. Truth be known, if I didn't do this work I would have returned it for a refund.
Now it plays really nice & behaves well.
Mystery lounge. No tables, chairs or waiters here. In fact, we're all quite alone.

Hides-His-Eyes

Damn etienne, if I had €800 knocking around...

rossp6304

Here's my pedalboard.  I built it into the back lid of my rack.

P.S. I play bass.

LaceSensor

Yorick

blooze_man

Unless he reused the housing, it's a Biyang pedal
Big Muff, Trotsky Drive, Little Angel, Valvecaster, Whisker Biscuit, Smash Drive, Green Ringer, Fuzz Face, Rangemaster, LPB1, Bazz Fuss/Buzz Box, Radioshack Fuzz, Blue Box, Fuzzrite, Tonepad Wah, EH Pulsar, NPN Tonebender, Torn's Peaker...

space_ryerson

Does the Fame DCT200 power your Space Station? I thought it did 12VAC, not 9VAC?