Let's see those pedalboards!!

Started by DanielWong, January 04, 2008, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhcp_schipper

Thanks chris for posting my pedalboard! I'm very happy with all the pedals I own know.  :)

I like Grunge

Quote from: Pigyboy on August 12, 2011, 06:52:57 AM
Pedal Board from Gary Schmalzl of Jingo De Lunch with a Wee Beaver guarded by Triple H & The Undertaker!

Gary Schmalzl (from Bela B, etc.) and Mudhoney? Great to see that you have such a big succes with your effects!

Pigyboy

Quote from: I like Grunge on August 12, 2011, 01:40:33 PM
Pedal Board from Gary Schmalzl of Jingo De Lunch with a Wee Beaver guarded by Triple H & The Undertaker!

Gary Schmalzl (from Bela B, etc.) and Mudhoney? Great to see that you have such a big succes with your effects!
Wow! It is great you know who Gary is! The new Jingo record smokes and they are getting ready to release a new Live one recorded in Kreuzberg soon.
Thanks and great to hear from you!
And you'll have to admit, I'll be rich as shit
I'll just sit and grin, the money will roll right in....
                                                            - FANG

I like Grunge

Quote from: Pigyboy on August 12, 2011, 02:41:34 PM
Quote from: I like Grunge on August 12, 2011, 01:40:33 PM

Wow! It is great you know who Gary is! The new Jingo record smokes and they are getting ready to release a new Live one recorded in Kreuzberg soon.
Thanks and great to hear from you!

I read about him in Gitarre&Bass, a German guitar and bass magazin. He is a guitar buddy of Bela B (a famous German Drummer) and also played with him live. This is the way I heard about him. And it is very cool to see some cheap cables on his board.  ;D

I like the Demo the Beaver (demo sound killer). I guess it was a brilliant idea to add the tonestack to this "standard" fuzz. Very nice!

Also very nice to hear from you  :P

Pigyboy

Most of the Die Artze and associated records like Bela's were done over the hill from me in Javea, Spain at my friend Uwe's studio

http://www.casapepestudio.com/works.htmlhttp://www.casapepestudio.com/works.html

Jan(Farin) owns the whole mountain that the studio is built on!

Cheers
                                                            - FANG

I like Grunge

Quote from: Pigyboy on August 12, 2011, 04:47:55 PM
Most of the Die Artze and associated records like Bela's were done over the hill from me in Javea, Spain at my friend Uwe's studio

http://www.casapepestudio.com/works.htmlhttp://www.casapepestudio.com/works.html

Jan(Farin) owns the whole mountain that the studio is built on!

Cheers

Wow, i didn't know... Does Mr Vetter really own the whole mountain? That's so awesome! A swimming pool next to the studio door. So Awesome! I think I have a new dream. Never thought that a mountain somewhere in Spain could be a historical place for German music! very cool!

Cheers

David

Pigyboy

We are going to a BBQ there tomorrow so I will take some pics and post them up!
                                                            - FANG

I like Grunge

aflynt

All DIY now except for the wah and tuner.

Fulltone Clyde Std. -> TC Polytune -> Green Ringer Clone -> Fried Chicken / Range Boost (Fuzz Face variant / Rangemaster variant) -> Taijidrive / Klone (Madbean Serendipity / Madbean Sunking) -> That '80s Pedal (CE-2 Clone) -> Uniphase / Impulse (Modded Phase 90 / E.A. Tremolo) -> Reiterator Analog Delay (dual Madbean Aquaboys)

-Aaron

Pigyboy

I know this is off topic a bit but I told I Like Grunge I'd post some pics of the gold & platinum records laying around my friends house....

And here is the Man responsible - Uwe Hoffman

So when are you coming over to make your record?  :icon_wink:

- FANG

davent

Niçoise Salad (or the Spanish equivalent)? Now i'm hungry!

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

I like Grunge

Quote from: Pigyboy on August 14, 2011, 10:44:09 AM

If I had the chance I would put all my equipment and the band members in a Van now  ;D No, actually I'm 15 and my band is not really good-sounding.  :(

But the studio looks soooo awesome! Gold and Platinum records and all these prices for 500.000 sold records...simply awesome. Thank you so much for uploading! Think I've got a new dream.

In the moment I really envy you for living in a sunny country. Here in Germany the wheather sucks...

Greetz

David

azrael

I know this is off topic a bit but I told I Like Grunge I'd post some pics of the gold & platinum records laying around my friends house....

Nice, an award for most metallic penis! Congrats.  :icon_lol:

Pigyboy

Quote from: I like Grunge on August 14, 2011, 03:21:08 PM

If I had the chance I would put all my equipment and the band members in a Van now  ;D No, actually I'm 15 and my band is not really good-sounding.  :(

But the studio looks soooo awesome! Gold and Platinum records and all these prices for 500.000 sold records...simply awesome. Thank you so much for uploading! Think I've got a new dream.

In the moment I really envy you for living in a sunny country. Here in Germany the wheather sucks...

Greetz

David

Hey David,
Man, you are just 15 and this clued in, got the language thing sorted, playing in a band - You have a great life ahead of you!  Where are you at in Germany? Check out this link
http://www.muttis-booking.de/index.php
It is my friend Mutti's booking agency in Berlin - check out who is touring and if there is a show or two you and your mates can make it to I'll get Mutti to put you on the list.
Cheers,
Chris

Quote from: azrael on August 14, 2011, 04:51:15 PM

Nice, an award for most metallic penis! Congrats.  :icon_lol:

Haha, for the tiniest penis(but if the wallet came with the penis I'd happily trade!)

Thanks for letting me post this stuff up here guys!

- FANG

I like Grunge

Quote from: Pigyboy on August 15, 2011, 06:49:48 AM

Hey David,
Man, you are just 15 and this clued in, got the language thing sorted, playing in a band - You have a great life ahead of you!  Where are you at in Germany? Check out this link
http://www.muttis-booking.de/index.php
It is my friend Mutti's booking agency in Berlin - check out who is touring and if there is a show or two you and your mates can make it to I'll get Mutti to put you on the list.
Cheers,
Chris

Hey Chris!

It's really hard to find some good band members in my age and music style, espacially in Germany! We're playing Punk/Alternative Rock but I think I'm the onliest band member that likes Punk or alternative. You have to be happy with what you got.

I'm living in NRW (northrheinwestphalia or however it is called in English...) next to the ruhr area. In our town are living more than 80.000 people but not one punk rock guitarist that is in our age. So we have to run with one guitar in a rehersal room that is very small and you can't leave anything there if you don't want your equipment to get stolen.

Great link! Many interesting bands there! But I think it'll get very hard to become good enough... it's my first real band and there wasn't any gig yet. We don't have enough songs in the moment. But that's a really awesome offer!  If you wanna have a crappy handy-recorded song by us, please PM me :) Don't think this song is so bad, but there are no leads because we ran lack of second guitarists.  ;D

Are you playing in a band, too?

Greets
David

Pigyboy

That is great David!  Just don't quit playing. You need to be ready when the opportunity comes. I heard David Grohl still has a sign on his fridge that says 'Luck equals preparation and opportunity - Be Ready When It Comes!'  Gary Schmalzl is a good example of what hard practice will do for you. I knew him when we all worked local crew at the rock shows when I lived in Berlin and look at him now. He was a great player back then but just hadn't the big chance yet.
Here is my punk rock band - I play the bass
http://www.reverbnation.com/therockweilers

Cheers,
Chris
                                                            - FANG

I like Grunge

Quote from: Pigyboy on August 15, 2011, 04:31:39 PM
That is great David!  Just don't quit playing. You need to be ready when the opportunity comes. I heard David Grohl still has a sign on his fridge that says 'Luck equals preparation and opportunity - Be Ready When It Comes!'  Gary Schmalzl is a good example of what hard practice will do for you. I knew him when we all worked local crew at the rock shows when I lived in Berlin and look at him now. He was a great player back then but just hadn't the big chance yet.
Here is my punk rock band - I play the bass
http://www.reverbnation.com/therockweilers

Cheers,
Chris

Yup, I'll never give up! I pratice about 5 hours a day so... I think I might become a good guitarist some day, and in this days there will be a good chance...hopefully. But I don't need to get famous or whatever, I want to have fun and want to public my opinion with songs, but it's more awesome to play in front of 1000 people than in front of 10.

greetz
David

And your Band is cool! I like the songwriting!

MrTonesNZ

Quote from: nexekho on July 30, 2011, 01:58:26 PM

I like to keep it simple... Guitar->Pocket POD->Behringer Pitch Shifter/Chorus->Crybaby Wah.

No board at the moment.

Also, I need to ditch these mono 2m cables for some shorter stereo patches.  Cry Baby is stereo right?  First two pedals are.

EDIT: Used a smaller image.

Dude unless you've got 2 amps, or two cabs, theres not a lot of point in sterio. In saying that, I know a few people that do this, and it's a good sound. Expecially when you split up the pickups, it eliminates any cross distortion between signals, makes it clearer, and with more depth. If you get what I mean. My tutor at jazz school uses a sterio jack out his acoustic, and the pickups ( SC neak, and peizo brige) are split left and right, which he sends to a diy passive tone control, and then into a sterio acoustic amp thats like 1400Watts or something. Think its designed for gat + vox for singer songwriters, but he uses the vocal channel for his other pickup.

nexekho

Quote from: MrTonesNZ on August 19, 2011, 12:06:20 AMDude unless you've got 2 amps, or two cabs, theres not a lot of point in sterio.

I don't gig, currently use my fairly low-end Creative desktop surround. (a T6100)  When running it out of the POD alone which has stereo out via a headphone jack, the reverb sounds a lot more "full", I assume it's using the stereo out to push a slightly different reverb out of each channel or something.
I made the transistor angry.

MrTonesNZ

Quote from: nexekho on August 19, 2011, 06:53:24 PM
Quote from: MrTonesNZ on August 19, 2011, 12:06:20 AMDude unless you've got 2 amps, or two cabs, theres not a lot of point in sterio.

I don't gig, currently use my fairly low-end Creative desktop surround. (a T6100)  When running it out of the POD alone which has stereo out via a headphone jack, the reverb sounds a lot more "full", I assume it's using the stereo out to push a slightly different reverb out of each channel or something.

Oh right, I'm sorry I didn't mean to come across as rude! Reading my comment, looks a bit mean. I was up really late when i wrote that, and I don't think I wrote that exactly how I  wanted. Yea that's cool. Could be a fun project, converting your wah to stereo!