Let's see those pedalboards!!

Started by DanielWong, January 04, 2008, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azrael

Any chance we could see your Rat layout? :D

nicofx

azrael

Oh wow. You know what it is, I need to drill my jacks closer together haha. I'm too conservative with spacing on them.

Seven64

updated.  here is the new layout w/ a few changes....

order is:

Tuner>

Buffer>

Orange Squeezer Compressor (Madbean)>

Octavia (Madbean)>

Metal Zone (OPA2134 in the distortion circuit, NE5532 as the main IC, upgraded internals, death metal mod)>

DS-1 (Fat Mod)>

Crybaby (True bypass w/ LED, red fasel, hotpotz II, Fat wah, a few internal component changes as well (mids/gain/inductor)>

DR Q (True bypass w/led, 2.1mm 9v plug, upgraded bass switch with LED, original vintage circuit dated to april 1981)>

Dimension C>

Flanger (Switched all internal caps to film, ring modulator mod, mod to make the res knob less metallic, green LED, upgraded op-amps, retuned internal trimpots)>

Echo Base (no tails, lfo always on, true bypass)>

Madbean's Loophole>

Orange Crush 10 (Upgraded all caps to film, OPA2134 op amp.... sounds FANTASTIC!!!)

Looking to buy a Jet City tube amp here soon.  I would also like either a Telecaster or a PRS.  Right now all I have is a Stratocaster HSS with Floyd Rose, Dean Vendetta 7-string with upgraded bridge, nut, tuners, and an active EMG at the bridge, and a stock ESP EC-1000 in Vintage Black w/ Gold.

Also trying to figure out how I am going to mod the DS1, and really only looking to add a Slow Gear, some sort of tremolo pedal,  and the Ludwig Phase II to this setup.

Thomeeque

Do you have a technical question? Please don't send private messages, use the FORUM!

Fender3D

"NOT FLAMMABLE" is not a challenge

Mich P

Who says there is no BOSS fans ?
Just for curiosity what is the consumption that pedalboard ?
Mich P.

Thomeeque

Unfortunately I have no more info, just this pic (from here).

But I see 6x16 pedals, assuming average consumption let's say 25mA = 2.4A :)

T.

Do you have a technical question? Please don't send private messages, use the FORUM!

DavenPaget

Quote from: Thomeeque on January 27, 2012, 01:46:15 PM
Unfortunately I have no more info, just this pic (from here).

But I see 6x16 pedals, assuming average consumption let's say 25mA = 2.4A :)

T.

HOLY SH!T But distortion pedals draw only 8mA .
Hiatus

Quackzed

nothing says forever like a solid block of liquid nails!!!

Earthscum

That has got to be a Rep's board... that's the only person that could stand to look at that many Boss pedals without getting sick to his stomach.  :icon_eek:  It's like a Leper tried to Crunk and gave up and died in front of me.

I dig Boss, but there has got to be a couple pedals in there that are just for looks.  :icon_lol:
Give a man Fuzz, and he'll jam for a day... teach a man how to make a Fuzz and he'll never jam again!

http://www.facebook.com/Earthscum

Skrogh

It's from an arts exhibition. Is looking for link a link will edit later :)
http://vimeo.com/24796614 Video
http://davidbyrne.com/art/guitar_pedals/ Info

Dr.maligno

boog

updated

TU2->NS2(loop start)->miniboost (always on)->whammy->black russian (presence control, diode lift)->GE7->synth-wha->small stone->small clone (depth mod; tremelo/vibe mod)->mistress->NS2(loop end)->DD20

skullservant

Just finished this up yesterday  8)

I like Grunge

Quote from: boog on February 02, 2012, 04:29:46 PM
updated

TU2->NS2(loop start)->miniboost (always on)->whammy->black russian (presence control, diode lift)->GE7->synth-wha->small stone->small clone (depth mod; tremelo/vibe mod)->mistress->NS2(loop end)->DD20

DD20, Whammy, Big Muff, Small Clone and Stone. All those nice Pedals! Cool board :)

boog

thanks man! took a long time to get them together, even longer to figure out how to put them in order  ;)

ugly_guitar_guy

After some careful consideration, this is the layout I decided to go with and wire up.

It took me a while because of the goofy routing on the board (I prefer placement over routing). It goes:

TU-3 - Squeeze Me (orange Squeezer) -> NS-2 (NS-2 has Broverdrive/TS808 -> Ugly Frog/Green Ringer -> Cosmic Fuzz/Fuzz Factory in the send/return loop) -> GCB95 wah ->Wahsome (8 stage sequence wah currently in re-development) -> Amp input -> Amp Send -> MXR Flanger -> BOSS DC-3 -> BOSS PH-3 -> Trem Brule -> Echo Burst/Echo Base Delay -> BODD DD-3 -> Ego Boost/SHO -> Amp return

I have a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 and Signal Flex power supply running underneath the board. I've been using a GT-10 for a long time, so having all these pedals is going to be fun to play around with for a while. Can't wait to rock this bad boy!
Check out my metal band here: www.facebook.com/hollowshell
or
my personal effects building page here: www.facebook.com/brotronics

illcom

[/quote]

this is the coolest Russian green muff I've ever seen

skullservant

It's my baby  ;D

I got it from a guy on a different forum for a really reasonable price. It is really THE best sounding muff I have ever played