Let's see those pedalboards!!

Started by DanielWong, January 04, 2008, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azrael

Does it have a more "hairy" quality to it? Like more treble content?

tony grazioso

hers my personal fav at the moment..hope ya  like.

Steve Mavronis

Guitar > Neo-Classic 741 Overdrive > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > DOD BiFET Boost 410 > VHT Special 6 Ultra Combo Amp Input > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return

cloudscapes

for gig on saturday

in bag is for guitar. otherwise for thumb-piano/noise maker. all go in 2880.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

ca cat

Here is mine:

direct section: Crybaby - overmoded of course :) - Plexi clone (boneyard) - OCD/TS combo - a/b box for amp/tuner
FX loop section: rebote 2.5 with tap tempo - echobase - ibanez sc10

powered by custom power supply/filter, providing clean 9v, 12v and 18V from standard universal wall wart dc adapter.
Jamin' with JaM IT FX - www.jamitfx.com

TG Flatline

Put this together over the past few months, cobbled a very temporary board together for a stint of gigs through April and will re-build a more permanent one when those gigs are done. The back tier particularly isn't high enough so that will be the main change!

Signal starts in the big box in the bottom right hand corner, and the chain is:

> Wireless or Cable in (these are on switched jacks, so if no cable is plugged in then the wireless signal is used - just means I can override the wireless with a cable in case of breakdown or for rehearsal without having to unplug the wireless!)
> Tuner Mute Switch (top right switch)
> Modified Ross Compressor clone on a toggle switch (very much an "always on" effect)
> Master bypass switch, inside of which is:
--> "Shape" Footswitch (a mid-cut with level control)
--> "Boost" Footswitch (EHX Mole clone, mainly used under guitar solos live)
--> Send Jack
----> Pearl OC-07 Octaver clone (Madbean)
----> Dirt box. First is a Fulltone Bassdrive Mosfet clone with a clean blend, without the extra switches, second is an NYC Big Muff clone with clean blend, variable mids switch and a High Pass Filter on the output of the dirt side. Both sound good on their own, sounds mega one into the other!
----> MXR Phase 90 clone with rate LED (pointless but fun), depth knob, gain knob, and a three-way switch to control the feedback.
----> Boss CE-2B clone without the level knob (I always had it on full anyway) - Madbean
--> Return Jack, back to Master Bypass Switch
> Boss CE-2B clone without the level knob and on a toggle switch (again, "always on" effect with the depth and rate about 10-11 o'clock) - more Madbean
> BBE Sonic Maximiser-esque clone on a toggle switch (still getting to grips with this, less is more is definitely the case with this one!!!) - more Madbean
> SFX Sounds Micro Thumpinator
> Amp

The space between the Phaser and the Thumpinator is there for testing pedals as and when I build new ones. Bass-oriented Rat is next for that spot. Still fine tuning a few things on there, the mid-cut switch needs a bit of tweaking as it's a bit too severe at the minute, but it's getting there!!! Overall very happy with it and looking forward to getting it out to a few gigs in the next few weeks!

Seven64

May take out the super shifter.  Also going to add a bypass looper for my wah so it can be in a more convienient spot.  The morley wah on the board has been converted to a kay tremolo. 

I need to figure out why my ds1 sounds like crap compared to my buddies stock one.  His has tons more crunch and gain then I have every heard in one. 

Also......running into a new amp.....

Steve Mavronis

Cool, I'm featured today on 'Pedal Line Friday' 4/20 at Effects Bay!!!

http://www.effectsbay.com/2012/04/pedal-line-friday-420-steve-n-mavronis/

Guitar > Neo-Classic 741 Overdrive > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > DOD BiFET Boost 410 > VHT Special 6 Ultra Combo Amp Input > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return

fretzburner

My DIY pedals pedalboard.First pedal from right is Compressor/Acoustic simulator, 2nd pedal OD/Noise gate/Boost, 3rd pedal Chorus/Delay

gif hosting

Al Heeley

this is cool - 6 fx in a 3-pedal boss case - nice work

fretzburner

bancika

the big thing is my DIY mark IIC+ preamp clone, the rest is pretty much standard gear. The board itself is custom made from aluminum.
The new version of DIY Layout Creator is out, check it out here

aflynt

TC Polytune -> Ratzo / Gizmo (DIY Rat build w/Reutz pot / DIY Bufferless TS9) -> Vibe-U-Lator (Modded Phase 90 w/switchable univibe caps) -> Impulse Tremolo (DIY Madbean Double flush) -> Boss PS-3 (used for detuned chorus) -> Aquaboy Analog Delay (DIY Madbean Aqua Boy build) -> Visual Volume Pedal -> Passthrough / Mic Mute

-Aaron

LaceSensor

Earthscum

??? Upper left corner, Korg or Boss... what is that thing? It has lots of flashing lights... I like it without even knowing what it does! I am so ashamed of myself right now.  :icon_redface:
Give a man Fuzz, and he'll jam for a day... teach a man how to make a Fuzz and he'll never jam again!

http://www.facebook.com/Earthscum

NPrescott

Korg Kaoss Pad 3 methinks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hdhCSSWn-s&feature=relmfu

Very interested to hear that board in action.

artifus

Earthscum

I'm not so ashamed now... it was just calling out to me. I literally just drooled on myself, lol. I've been playing with Joe's Shocktave all day, getting it tracking better on Bass, so my brain waves are probably working in PWM by now.  :icon_lol:
Give a man Fuzz, and he'll jam for a day... teach a man how to make a Fuzz and he'll never jam again!

http://www.facebook.com/Earthscum

artifus

an octave below where they should be - yeah, i know that feeling!  :P

LaceSensor

Yeah its the Korg Kaoss pad KP3, pretty cool.
I had a KP1 but it broke. I think they are all pretty good. If you dont need the sampling and stuff, then a mini KP is probably a good bet.