Let's see those pedalboards!!

Started by DanielWong, January 04, 2008, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

GiulioGratz

pickdropper

Quote from: GiulioGratz on July 04, 2014, 04:39:43 PM
My quasi-homebrew pedalboard! :)

I can honestly say that's the first orange shag pedalboard I've seen.  Dig it.

bluebunny

Quote from: pickdropper on July 04, 2014, 05:58:12 PM

I thought it was Billy Gibbons.    :icon_biggrin:
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

davent

Great looking collection of handdrawn diy's!

Sudden craving for a pot of Kraft Dinner.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

Mustachio

I hear you get a more "crunchy" distortion if  you put pedals on cheeto's :D

Who's been messing with your pedals settings?!?!

"Hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg"

GiulioGratz

Ahah thank you all, yeah cheeto drives are crunchy! :D Oh, pedal settings were ramdomized somehow :D ah, yes, i remember now... when i took the photo i had just played with the white noise gen (he needs extreme settings)...
I also forgot to explain what pedals they are! The white one is a white noise generator, then there is the War Pig, a tube screamer (modified for bass guitar), then the Schroed's Cat, a green russian big muff, a super chorus and a Rebote Delay 2.5....

Liquitone

Quote from: pickdropper on July 04, 2014, 05:58:12 PM

My first DIY-pedalboard had an orange carpet with the text 'Holland,Hup!' on it. I'm the polar opposite of a football-fan, but after Holland lost the world-cup those carpets where the cheapest available.
GiulioGratz's looks so much better with the fluffy Barbarella rug look. (talking about the spaceship here.)

Willybomb

Here's my bass rig.  Crossfire tuner into a DD size box consisting of a Mictestors Really Cheap Compressor (with bass values) on vero, Madbean Sprout one knob fuzz etch, into Paulinthelabs NE-1 bass preamp on vero, into a THC line driver pcb that gives me a balanced out.  All powered by a Joyo pedal power battery thing.

The pedalboard, however, is a bamboo chopping board...

Add some rubber feet.

Velcro loop onto the opposite side

Add pedals.

cloudscapes

missing some purple/pink. I will fix this soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

jmwreck

Bottom (R-L) SWAH, Maestro Phaser, Klon with Buffer switch, Plexi, MS70cdr
Top (R-L) Musket + Jack Deville unknown fuzz, Vox AC30 top boost, Deep Blue Delay with Tail switch

FUZZZZzzzz

What type of enclosure is the one of the left?

Quote from: hooya on August 23, 2012, 07:54:59 PM

All DIY guitar board!
Chain:
Meatball clone with Fuzz built into loop > Germanium fuzz face (bass friendly mod) > Flatline optical compressor > Tremulus Lune tremolo > Rebote 2.5 delay pedal > SansAmp GT-2 amp sim

Once I finally get a real guitar amp I will swap out the amp sim and put down a Big Cheese clone that I have as well. Will probably keep that as a "need one distortion box" pedal.
"If I could make noise with anything, I was going to"

overdriver999

how much wood can a woodchuck really chuck?

overdriver999

Tuner>vox modded wah>biyang mad driver>red llama clone>ds-1>OCD>modded Rat>bbe windowpane>wooly mammoth clone>Rams head muff>stock big muff>amp...in the fx loop we have blues pearl analog delay>hof>modded phase 90>black label chorus>nux time core digital delay>nux loop core>joyo 6 band Eq...my amp of the moment is a peavey valve king 112 straight into a jet city four twelve with eminence speaks...I get a great tone with zero noise at all considering I have a few pedals going into her..that amp takes pedals very well and I like it.
how much wood can a woodchuck really chuck?

tubelectron

Quote from: Willybomb on September 12, 2014, 08:44:39 AM
Here's my bass rig.  Crossfire tuner into a DD size box consisting of a Mictestors Really Cheap Compressor (with bass values) on vero, Madbean Sprout one knob fuzz etch, into Paulinthelabs NE-1 bass preamp on vero, into a THC line driver pcb that gives me a balanced out.  All powered by a Joyo pedal power battery thing.

The pedalboard, however, is a bamboo chopping board...

Add some rubber feet.

Velcro loop onto the opposite side

Add pedals.

Very interesting idea, Willybomb. And very simple in the meantime... Fine !

And are you satisfied with the JOYO portable power supply ? How long is its autonomy ?

A+!
I apologize for my approximative english writing and understanding !
http://guilhemamplification.jimdofree.com/

tubelectron

Quickly, here's mine - not very high class, but...

It is made in a generic chinese tool suitcase, and my friends call it "la valise à pédales"  :icon_lol:

Nonetheless, it is quite compact considering the number of pedals, and when you put the suitcase cover (which is the bottom, in fact), this become a small "suitcase" fly-case...

A+!
I apologize for my approximative english writing and understanding !
http://guilhemamplification.jimdofree.com/

Willypp

QuoteAnd are you satisfied with the JOYO portable power supply ? How long is its autonomy ?
I'm pretty happy with it, and I haven't run it flat in a gig yet, but I haven't run it very hard either.  I'd definitely recommend it for small boards.  The good thing about it is that if it runs flat, you can plug the charger into it and power your pedals that way (it won't charge the joyo though until the pedals are diconnected, but you'll get through the gig).

Certainly it works well for the 4 effects on that board.