Tonepad El Griton Rev.1.x project PDF

Started by Tony Forestiere, February 05, 2008, 07:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Forestiere

Does anyone still have this page? I have a repair job on one I built a couple of years back; (the output is much less than unity with gain and volume dimed)?
After several Operating System changes and hard drive swaps, the file is, of course, nonexistent :icon_rolleyes:

...or I may have to try Rev. 2.2 :icon_cool:
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together." Carl Zwanzig
"Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future." Euripides
"Friends don't let friends use Windows." Me

Dragonfly

Have you tried contacting Francisco at Tonepad ?

It's quite likely HE has the files....

;)

Tony Forestiere

*in his best Homer Simpson voice* "Why you LITTLE..." or "Doh!" :icon_wink:

Not yet...was checking with the general populace first before I bothered FP directly with something pretty trivial. I hoped one of the "pedalphiles" might have the layout stashed.

By the way, Andrew, I love your layouts, designs, and discourse. You are an asset (IMHO) to this community.   
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together." Carl Zwanzig
"Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future." Euripides
"Friends don't let friends use Windows." Me

Dragonfly

Quote from: Tony Forestiere on February 05, 2008, 08:41:08 PM
*in his best Homer Simpson voice* "Why you LITTLE..." or "Doh!" :icon_wink:

Not yet...was checking with the general populace first before I bothered FP directly with something pretty trivial. I hoped one of the "pedalphiles" might have the layout stashed.

By the way, Andrew, I love your layouts, designs, and discourse. You are an asset (IMHO) to this community.   

:icon_redface: