URGENT:pls reply

Started by stoned_survival, February 29, 2008, 02:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoned_survival

hi ive built a pedal taking inspiration form bigdaddy/grace/smash-drive (ROG and aron nelson)
the schematic is here
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1627/70555140vt9.jpg
i aim at achieving a box which provides me with different flavours of distortion from mild overdrive to big amp like distortion.
i have tried a  dual equalizer system:3 knob control EQ pre-distortion and 1 knob control post-distortion
I have used input and output buffers too(kindly comment on your views about the changes ins ound due to input buff)
anyways I would be extremely greatfull to everybody arond here if you could kindly check the schematic out and give me your comments about it
I have to buy the components and will breadboard it soon(i have modeled it on PSpice and the results seem real cool).
cheers

Austin73

HOW DO YOU DOWN LOAD IT! Can people not put the stuff on these websites its very annoying! arrrgggghhh try snapfish or the gallery here please

Aus
Bazz Fuss, Red LLama, Harmonic Jerkulator, LoFo MoFo, NPN Boost, Bronx Cheer, AB Box, Dual Loop, Crash Sync

Krinor

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
What's the urgency ?

stoned_survival

the urgency is that i live in a part of inida where online shopping is not quite possible...so i have to go an shop for components...and i will be goin in a day or 2 ...so i want o buy everything at onee go! thtts tht :)

stoned_survival

you can see the schematic now!its perfectly fine :) i uploaded it at imageshack

petemoore

I ran into one thing after the other, hard to read, TL072's have 2 opamps with 8 pins...not sure if it works or why the opamps look like 5 pin assignments..
But following the input, to me it looks like it goes right to the first opamps output [top left].
  Not sure what the intent is here...what's the name of that and what is it supposed to do ?
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

stoned_survival

1)opamp 1 tl072-1a --->input buffer

2)opamp 2 tl072-1b --->booster stage(gain can be varied from 1/10 to 10)

3)tone bank-3 knob

4)opamp 3 tl072-2a ---->buffer(i dunno whether this is required-i have used i to seperate the 2 distinct stages)

5)lm386 audio amplifier

6)tone bank-1 knob

7)opamp 4 tl072-2b--->output buffer

stoned_survival