Schemos for NOTHING...

Started by puretube, April 01, 2008, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

puretube

Get the absolute m*j*-synth-book ONLINE!
(16Mb/.pdf)
just register @ El*kt*r!

petemoore

I want the schematic for something.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Austin73

i don't want to put my address to more junk mail so if anybody fancies sending it via email  :icon_wink:

Cheers

Aus
Bazz Fuss, Red LLama, Harmonic Jerkulator, LoFo MoFo, NPN Boost, Bronx Cheer, AB Box, Dual Loop, Crash Sync

puretube

You`re right - keep it tight:

they got my mail-address since over 30 years,
and keep on sending me bills annually,
since then...

Papa_lazerous

Right I have an e-mail box just for this occasion  ;) gona do it in a little while PM me Aus and I will forward

puretube

just a look into his profile is enough for > 8000 people to (spam-)mail him,
if his mailbox handles >15Mb....  :icon_wink:

rikkards

For those who don't want to sacrifice your normal email for something that may end up getting you on a spam list, mailinator.com is a dream come true. It makes up random email addresses. The best thing about it is that it also creates a real mailbox  in case they want you to respond to the email.
Pedals built: Kay Fuzztone, Fuzz Face, Foxx Tone Machine, May Queen, Buffer/Booster, ROG Thor, BSIAB2, ROG Supreaux,  Electrictab JCM800 Emulator, ROG Eighteen
Present Project: '98 Jeep TJ

puretube

Quote from: rikkards link=topic=xxx. date=xxx
...I ended up subscribing an ex-coworker as revenge to about half a dozen same-sex pictures (if you get my drift, they were really hardcore) mailing lists. From what I heard he was still getting stuff about 6 months later

You sure need s.th. like that...

Dragonfly

I joined ...unfortunately Ive clicked the link in the "confirmation email" several times, and every time Ive done so it says "congratulations, you've logged in but you need to click the confirmation link in the email we've sent"... so far I have 3 confirmation emails. I'll give it a few hours...maybe their having problems.   :(

For those wondering...Elektor, throughout its history has been a VERY good magazine...lots of "music related" articles, and even more articles with info that can be applied to what we do here. 

gez

I registered a few days ago (before this thread).  I left the box to receive a weekly mailing from Elektor ticked, but there's no reason why you can't 'un-tick' it.  So far, I have yet to receive anything from them, let alone spam.  Just sign up...
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

puretube

Steve Newton

Steve.
Not my circus, not my monkey.

puretube

Dunno that stuff,
but "Elektor`s" is the original, English, and complete one
(the one I built a copy of, 31 years ago...)
:icon_smile:

Shepherd

The schemos really are for nothing...

The one page article from the magazine however costs 5 of your 10 elektor credits.  Use them wisely!

StephenGiles

Quote from: puretube on May 30, 2008, 05:30:21 PM
My monthly Elektor newsletter offered this Formant video link, today.

more: http://www.youtube.com/elektorim

Listening to that, I was expecting the screams of Screaming Lord Sutch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbdTxqeYr4M

...which is well worth a listen anyway, bearing in mind it was recorded in 1961 in the studio of Joe Meek. The great Carlo Little was on powerhouse drums, now sadly dead.
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

puretube

Quote from: Shepherd on June 05, 2008, 01:51:14 AM
The schemos really are for nothing...

The one page article from the magazine however costs 5 of your 10 elektor credits.  Use them wisely!

Only load down for nothing what is labeled: "free"...
(I paid ~ 30$ for that book, ~ 30 yrs ago!,  and I got that 1 article plus ~ 80 additional pages in that april mag issue for what it costs, and what it`s worth... )

and: only because I got that one article through my subscription (plus their monthly newsletter),
I was able to spread the info about the availability of that book/download...

There is NO such thing as: " Free Stompboxes"  :icon_razz: