Battery Snaps hongkongsuperseller

Started by mutagenic, April 28, 2008, 09:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa_lazerous

I bought some 3pdt off of hongkongsuperseller about 18 months ago, total and utter garbage.  I managed to get shot of them but I wasnt impressed with the imitation poor quality crap they sell.  Its a definate Ebay no go zone.  I ironically left him positive feedback as I didnt want a negative in return although I had done nothing wrong....

me thinks feedback would be allot better if both parties make there feedback and it doesnt show what the other one said until both have been submitted... I'd have certainly been frank with mine (anyways thats another topic)

trendyironicname

Feedback is nothing but politics.  There should be threads relating to a sell.  Let them hash it out without being afraid of getting unfair feedback. You could then get a more accurate feel for the situation involved.  If someone had a bad feedback and the thread was able to explain to me what happened, reasonably and with me believing, I might still buy from them.  Then you could see reoccuring themes with people.  It just sucks that there are terrible people out there with about perfect feedback.
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

FisTheGoon

Quote from: Papa_lazerous on May 01, 2008, 07:12:21 PM
I bought some 3pdt off of hongkongsuperseller about 18 months ago, total and utter garbage.  I managed to get shot of them but I wasnt impressed with the imitation poor quality crap they sell.  Its a definate Ebay no go zone.  I ironically left him positive feedback as I didnt want a negative in return although I had done nothing wrong....

me thinks feedback would be allot better if both parties make there feedback and it doesnt show what the other one said until both have been submitted... I'd have certainly been frank with mine (anyways thats another topic)

I was just thinking to buy the from 3pdt them.It seem they got a good feedback but when i read from you,i knew something is wrong.So the switch really shit?

darron

they *look* right, so i'd assume that they are, but then looking closer they are different because the red insulation is different. looks dried and brittle. thanks (:
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

DougH

Quote from: trendyironicname on May 01, 2008, 06:24:47 PM
I'm going greener than everyone.   I'm going to hook up little solar cells to all of my pedals.  You'll only be able to play shows during the day and outside, but you'll make Al Gore smile.  And isn't that what rock music's all about?   

Not me, I'm going to use water power. I don't want to steal precious sunlight from all the trees and plants. Of course I'll only be able to play near streams and rivers with enough force to turn my water wheel. But hey, it's a small price to pay... :icon_wink:
"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you."

FisTheGoon

Thanks darron.I will try order n check out the the switch from other dealer.Maybe i will post some comment on it.  ;)

darron

Quote from: FisTheGoon on May 05, 2008, 08:40:54 AM
Thanks darron.I will try order n check out the the switch from other dealer.Maybe i will post some comment on it.  ;)

don't thank me, thank Papa_lazerous

Auke Haarsma

I've got a bunch of chrome dome knobs from this seller. Absolute killer price, swift delivery and good quality.

Maybe I've been lucky, but to give a fair picture I wouldn't rate a seller on one or two products. I do understand the frustration though...

darron

i've bought jrc4558d's from him which were great...

Paul Marossy

I would think he sells the same cheap blue 3PDT switches as eveyone else...

frequencycentral

Quote from: DougH on May 05, 2008, 08:06:10 AM
Quote from: trendyironicname on May 01, 2008, 06:24:47 PM
I'm going greener than everyone.   I'm going to hook up little solar cells to all of my pedals.  You'll only be able to play shows during the day and outside, but you'll make Al Gore smile.  And isn't that what rock music's all about?  

Not me, I'm going to use water power. I don't want to steal precious sunlight from all the trees and plants. Of course I'll only be able to play near streams and rivers with enough force to turn my water wheel. But hey, it's a small price to pay... :icon_wink:

Make my plan to put a hamster wheel in each of my builds look not quite so daft..........
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!