Grey and black Ross Compressors...any difference?

Started by skiraly017, July 16, 2008, 09:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpnyc23

Ha!!! Too true!  I've actually tried playing the Languedoc(s)... YIKES!  If you don't know how to lean the weight of your arm against the top of the body, while standing a few feet in front of the amp..... look out!  The feedback is intense!  Yet so harmonically rich.

You now can own your very own 'doc....

http://languedocguitars.com/

$10,000 seems insane, but I have to say, after having played the "I am the Mar-Mar" (#3)  I would drop the cash in heartbeat (sadly, I don't have $10K floating around....)

-chris
"I've traveled the world and never seen a statue of a critic."    -  Leonard Bernstein

signalpaths

Sorry to derail this thread.  :-[

YAY Trey! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm the one to his right :icon_cool:.  Around thirty lucky folks and I got a free trey show when he sat in with a local band in Detroit.  My roommates drum teacher and friend Skeeto Valdez was the drummer in Trey's 70 Volt Parade band.  He called to tell us he was flying in with Trey and asked us what was happening in town that night  and the night progressed from there.   Trey was a great guy he was totally down to earth and bought us free shots all night!! :icon_eek:

Trey and Skeeto performing with local band the strange in front of a 150 foot indoor waterfall (the tallest in the world) at Fishbones in Detroit.  A great player on a great stage = a great time had by all!!