Some OA/transistor identification, please

Started by FiveseveN, August 16, 2008, 10:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiveseveN

This should be fun... does anybody have a clue what these guys are and how I might use 'em?

First suspect, russian opamp AFAIK, 12 leads, marked K140УД16 or K140УД1Б, number 0682 underneath. That would be K140UD, but my searches found nothing useful.

Second, same kind of metal can opamp but with 9 leads and sadly no markings.

Third, a bunch of Ge transistors
one П401 8503
one MП35 8503
two MП21B 0484

And the bonus round, an optocoupler, apparently, but why does it have 3 leads on each side? The marking may be R0L51, 0LS1 or something along those lines.

Pinouts for these things would be a blessing, but any info is appreciated.
(horrid pics, I know, but I had to take them with my phone, which of course doesn't have a macro lens)
Quote from: R.G. on July 31, 2018, 10:34:30 PMDoes the circuit sound better when oriented to magnetic north under a pyramid?

JasonG

Where did you pick those up? In the end I think you will just have to build a tester for those transistors to measure there gain and to see if they are still good. As for the 9 pin op amps one of those pins is a ground for the casing so they are really 8 pin's like most op amps we use around here.  My guess is that you will need to experiment with  the optocouplers they could be some funky phototransistor optocouplers  , I don't know

Class A booster , Dod 250 , Jfet booster, Optical Tremolo, Little Gem 2,  mosfet boost, Super fuzz , ESP stand alone spring reverb red Llama omni-drive , splitter blender ,

NEVER use gorilla glue for guitar repairs! It's Titebond , Elmers, or Superglue

rnfr

i know there are a few russian guys in the DIY  community, maybe they could help. i'd rname the title accordingly.