NEW VERO LAYOUT; EH HOT TUBES

Started by smccusker, September 09, 2008, 12:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smccusker

hey everyone,
Here is a vero layout i whipped up for the EH hot tubes (with some slight changes). I think it could be a little more elegant, given that one whole side of the CD4049 is unused, i did it that way because i though about using that space for the power supply but didnt ever get around to it (its a bit cramped, but the board could be widened by a few holes to accomodate it)
here is the modified schem (originally from Schematic Heaven

I left out the tone bypass because i personally thought it was a bit usless. I also left out their circuit bypass switching because it was a bit old fashioned.

and here is the layout:

anyhow, i would greatly appreciate it if someone could have a quick look for errors, or leave any thoughts or suggestions they might have.
thanks!
-sam
Guitar -> Amp

Renegadrian

Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

Gila_Crisis

smccusker

Quote from: Renegadrian on September 09, 2008, 04:12:16 AM
what is J7?

Yes sorry, J7 is just a jumper wire. it runs off board to save space.
Guitar -> Amp

smccusker

it's not that i want people to do my work for me, it's just that i've only done a few vero layouts before and this is by far the most complex circuit i have ever done. It would be awesome if someone could just have a quick look over it to see if i've made any glaring errors.
thanks!
Guitar -> Amp

returntable

Okay, I just checked your Layout quickly, and the first thing I've seen, is that you've some obsolete Trace cuts in there.
For example The Line under Direct out. There's two cutted tracks, one on the left and one on the right, that can be left out because there's nothing coming after the cutted track.
There'se a few more, that you will probably find easily.

Other than that, I didn't see any mistakes, but I didn't check in detail.
"the earth is not a flat screen"
-Saul Williams-