the boost box

Started by Br4d13y, September 25, 2008, 12:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Br4d13y

i have had an idea for a multiple boost box lately. i always love signal boosts, but they take up too much space on the board, so i said," why no put them all in one box?"
here is the plan

buffer->sho->jack orman clean boost-> hogs foot bass boost->vox treble->orange sunshine fuzz

i threw the fuzz in there for the heck of it.
sond cool? or is it just way too much overkill. granted i have a few more projects to finish before this though....
freedom is the freedom to say 2+2=4

Ben N

I have a similar idea, which I haven't gotten around to yet, but I would include a Creampie, an Omega and a Minibooster (or Fat Boostered), but with the Omega's output buffer after the Minibooster, and always on (buffered bypass). Switching would allow either the Creampie or the Omega to be on, but not both, but the minibooster could go with either of the other two, or alone. I think that would cover a lot of ground. I would call it "Snap, Crackle and Pop," and get my daughter to paint those adorable liu\ttle Kelloggs trademarks on the box.
  • SUPPORTER

Br4d13y

i like th snap crackle pop thing.i am also doing it all on one perf, and the top will be plexi, i like circuit innards :D
freedom is the freedom to say 2+2=4