Special on "velcro" mat at Canadian-Tirelire

Started by frank_p, October 02, 2008, 03:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frank_p

Hey you Canadians !

There is a special on -indoor-outdoor- Concord mat at Canadian-Tire,
for making a Velcro surface in your stomboxes case.

3ft x 4ft for less than 10$
polypropylene with rubber gel bottom for easy wash,
Less sticky than the car trunk mat but more rigid so you don't have to glue it (again for more easy washing)

Brand: Endurance

Now with 3 x 4 ft. you can have several surfaces for velcroing, or a HUGE pedalboard.
I am playing with the HUGE option now:  LOL: fun fun !

kurtlives

My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

frank_p

Nam, sorry, I am not able to see: it just say what is you post code and then goes to the main page.
But what I know is that the special finish tomorow.

liddokun

Ah,
Well, it was listed at $9.99,
Concord 3ftx4ft mat.
I might have a look tomorrow then. Thanks for the heads up.  Might save me some money from buying a 36" by 20" sheet of velcro from stompin ground for 33 bucks.
To those about to rock, we salute you.

frank_p

Well I saw the idea in your post Nan (from Dan).  So I ended buying this carpet two days ago.  I went searching for my commercial pedals (I still have to paint my DIY things).  And boy !  I didn't know I had this much effects.  There is no way I could put Velcro on it...  They were all there on the mat.  I ended playing with them like crazy with my beatbox.  I really had a good time.  The thing is I was thingking I was not an effect guy.  Today was a good proof against my self-knowledge.  I thinked I liked more building them than using them.  I don't know why I am in DIYstompboxes.  I am sure now this is sickness... or hypnotising from the forum because now I like them a lot...

So I did not tested correctly its stickiness. Too busy playing with them.

davent

Quote from: frank_p on October 02, 2008, 06:26:03 PM

Nam, sorry, I am not able to see: it just say what is you post code and then goes to the main page.
But what I know is that the special finish tomorow.

Once you've logged in (postal code) go back and click the link in Nam's post, that should get you to the page.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

liddokun

Quote from: frank_p on October 02, 2008, 08:43:28 PM

Well I saw the idea in your post Nan (from Dan).  So I ended buying this carpet two days ago.  I went searching for my commercial pedals (I still have to paint my DIY things).  And boy !  I didn't know I had this much effects.  There is no way I could put Velcro on it...  They were all there on the mat.  I ended playing with them like crazy with my beatbox.  I really had a good time.  The thing is I was thingking I was not an effect guy.  Today was a good proof against my self-knowledge.  I thinked I liked more building them than using them.  I don't know why I am in DIYstompboxes.  I am sure now this is sickness... or hypnotising from the forum because now I like them a lot...

So I did not tested correctly its stickiness. Too busy playing with them.

Well, I like to build more than playing I suppose.  That's why I offer my building services to close friends, I charge them only the cost of parts.  This way, I get to build as many pedals as I want, without having to pay for parts, and they get a nice boutique quality pedal.  Fair trade! :)
To those about to rock, we salute you.

frank_p

No rounded edges and 15 cents less I think.
No jokes.