667-ECQ-U2A104KL ECQ-U2A104KL Film Capacitors .1uF 275V 10%
1. If i Ordered This from mouser, is it the right voltage for the first item on the parts list?
2. Also on the parts list there is no indication of voltage. I noticed when going to mouser to order parts that there are many a voltage option. What voltages for which parts do i want?
3. Ohms choices for the resistors? What should i order?
BTW thanks to everyone who has a true passion and knowledge on this board. It is one thing to be knowledgable in regards to a subject, and is another thing to be willing to share that knowldge with patience. its cool thanks.
1. Should be fine. See 2.
2. So long as the voltage specified for the part (it's a maximum, btw) is higher than the voltage you're gonna use to power the circuit (so probably a 9V battery), then you'll be fine. Capacitors will get physically larger as their max. voltage increases, but not by an outrageous amount.
3. "10K, 47K, 100K" are the values for the resistors: 10K = 10,000 ohms, etc.