An update to the Orange Citrus MK2... The Green Citrus!

Started by Branimir, October 19, 2008, 01:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branimir

Wow!

Sorry for ressurecting this topic after 3 years, but I could not resist, so many people with different inputs and outtakes on this type of circuit, awesome!

I kind of forgot about this project, too many things going on in life, and as I get older I tend to build distortion pedals using this mantra: "More tone, from less components", and having 4 trimpots and 5 knobs it's just too much stuff to do, to many parameters to tweak, so I like what you all guys done with it!

Quote from: justaddsomeecho on February 08, 2014, 02:46:59 PM
Here's demo of my first raw prototype(recorded with my Estang(pine esquire and mustang hybrid with japanese Fender Vintage-Tl pickup in bridge position) tuned to drop C , directly into me recording interface, then i ran it thru Amplitube 3 Fender Twin Reverb)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zpox5mtdy46e1p/OM.mp3
Sorry for sloppy playing.
Got here 3 years too late to hear the soundclips, can you link soundclips?
Quote from: blana on January 16, 2014, 04:46:08 PM
Hello,

I have built a silicone adaptation of this circuit, starting from the schematic posted by justaddsomeecho. The transistors are 2n3904 and were biased as in the amz silicone transistor booster
Can you post a schematic of the circuit? On your Drive, you only have PCB and layout, and the .diy file is also just the layout with the pcb.

Also, have you tried the mosfet and opamp versions?

Wish I had a better track of what I was doing with this and other circuits... Since most of them are desoldered, doing them again from scratch - I can't remember what I changed and why, heh.
Umor

Built: Fuzz Face, Small Stone, Trem Lune, Fet Muff, Big Muff (green), Fuxx Face, Son of Screamer, Rat, Rebote 2.5, Opamp Big Muff, EA Tremolo, Easyvibe, Axis Face Si