Source for ground washers?

Started by skiraly017, December 18, 2008, 02:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skiraly017

I need a ground washer that will either fit the standard DC jack we use or around a Taiwanese 3PDT. These are the washers that have the little nub on the for inserting/soldering a wire into. I gave Google a shot but didn't come back with anything that looked like it would do (even had a hard time finding a picture). Have I got the part name wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
"Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?" - Homer Simpson

burdt

i was walking around osh hardware yesterday and they had a killer selection of all types of washers.  you might end up buying a 20 pack since they won't sell singles, but it might be worth checking out. 
HUBRIS

John Lyons

Short of making one I'd try Tubesandmore.com or hoffman amplifiers, maybe Mcmaster carr?

john

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

R.G.

They're called "ring terminals". Mouser has them, as do all places which stock stuff for installing audio equipment in cars.
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

skiraly017

Quote from: R.G. on December 18, 2008, 03:21:43 PM
They're called "ring terminals". Mouser has them, as do all places which stock stuff for installing audio equipment in cars.

I was just going to post that changing my search terms to "ring terminal" open up a world of possibilities. Thanks!
"Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?" - Homer Simpson