Looking for BA6110 help

Started by ayayay!, December 31, 2008, 02:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayayay!

What are the pinouts for the 9pin SIP BA6110 that Steve sells?  (Are you out there today Steve?   ;D)

The only datasheet I've found is for the 18pin and that's definitely not going to be like the 9pin as it has a built in buffer on one side. 

Go easy on me, I have used the search and spent the better part of yesterday trying to find it before asking. 
The people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Mark Hammer

Can't lay my hands on it at the moment, but it strikes me that if you got the schem for the Boss CS-2 yo'd have pretty much all the info you need.

ayayay!

You're barking up the right tree, but i know the CS-2 used a BA662 and the pinout isn't the same, therefore the question.   :D
The people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Mark Hammer

bAH!!! You're right.

I was thinking of the Nobels CO-2, found here: http://www.nobels.com/en/index.htm

Sorry about that. :icon_redface:

Also, look here: http://www.buildyourownclone.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6064

ayayay!

Ahh, thank you Mark!!!

* BA6110 to BA662 pin conversion
Pin 1 = Pin 3
Pin 2 = Pin 2
Pin 3 = Pin 4
Pin 4 = Pin 1
Pin 5 = Pin 5
Pin 6 = Pin 6
Pin 7 = Pin 7
Pin 8 = Pin 8
Pin 9 = Pin 9

ayayay!

Sorry to dig up this old one, but what do I do w/ pins 7 & 8? 

Dimitree

maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that the BA6110 needs a stronger input than the BA662, so you need a little circuit before pin 1 to give it more input..and then I'm not sure the pin conversion is the right one..

Dimitree

ops..just checked the 6110 datasheet, and it seems like you did a fine conversion.. The error was on my documents..I had a bad conversion, can't remember where I got that..but they just switched pin 2 with pin 3..and that should not work at all..

then, for the input, maybe you need something like this:

I hope I'm correct on this..(this schematic comes from the same place where I got the bad pin conversion..)

about pin 7 and 8, as the datasheet says, it should be a buffer, so pin 7 is the input and pin 8 the output, pin 3 the bias

ayayay!

So if I weren't to use them, I could probably just leave them alone.  Where did you find a datasheet for the BA6110?  Granted I haven't looked in 6 months, but I couldn't find one anywhere.  Can you provide a link?

THANK YOU!

Dimitree

I got it on my hard disk  :D  can't remember where I got it..
PM me you email adress and I'll send you!

ayayay!

Awesome!  Thanks Dimitree! 

Dimitree

;)
now we should figure out how and why this 6110 needs a stronger input than the BA662.. Do we have a datasheet for the 662? so how we know that? and then, why the mini-amplify circuit is always connected on the pin 1 of the 6110, that is in fact the control pin, not the input pin..

Dimitree

does anyone know why the BA6110 should need a stronger input? Who and why mentioned that? sorry but I can't see no reasons since there's no BA662 datasheet.. Could anyone explain?
really thanks
Dimitri