|HOME| |DIY FAQ| |GEO FAQ| |Debugging Page| |Links| |Schematics| |Wiki| |Layouts Gallery| |STORE|
|AMPAGE| |GEOFEX| |AMZ|

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 21, 2014, 11:15:39 AM
978071 Posts in 104088 Topics by 33406 Members
Latest Member: FloydPinkman
Home Help Login Register
DIYstompboxes.com  |  Projects  |  Beginner Project  |  Line 6 DL4 Switch replacement... DIY tutorial here... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Line 6 DL4 Switch replacement... DIY tutorial here...  (Read 6641 times)
denracho

Line 6 DL4 Switch replacement... DIY tutorial here...
« on: March 04, 2009, 09:26:15 PM »

Hello guys, I just want to help for those people that have questions about it. I would also thanks "drasp" for helping me to understand it. It pretty easy and you can do it yourself if your good at soldering stuff. You can order parts at Smallbear look for SPST momentary switch. Here's the diagram i made to explain it better. Again im just here to share my knowledge. I will not be responsible for any damage during your installation. If your not confident send it to DRASP to mod it for you.

For LEDS installation. You can use any 3mm LED but make sure that you know which side is the positive and negative. Just desolder the old leds and put the new ones in.. If you dont want to mess with it again. talk to drasp..

Hope I could help you people.. PEACE:thu:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 09:29:51 PM by denracho » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: