Changes to Ropez document at Tonepad

Started by Mark Hammer, September 25, 2003, 04:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Hammer

I just went to the Tonepad site and noticed that there is an updated (Aug 24, 2003) version of the Ropez layout document.  I thought I had a copy of the earlier release (May 2003) on my machine at work, but I guess I took it off at some point.  Since I built and populated a board from the earlier release and it never seemed to work properly, I was wondering if the edits between May and August are of such a type that it would make that difference or are they simply minor cosmetic details?

Aharon

You are right,there was a revision.Uhmmm.....
By the way I tried to get 13600 from Supremetronics and the guy told me something I did not understand(no disrespect),I did not want to ask any  further but was it there you got yours?.
Thanks
Aharon
Aharon

Mark Hammer

Yes. and yes.  Though all nice guys, some of them are equivalently strong in English and Cantonese, and some are probably better in math than in English.  So, try again.  Steve Daniels has them though, and when he's back from High Hoy Days, give him a shout.  Given the current exchange rate, $0.85US (Steve's price) is about roughly what  Supremetronic sells them for.  Failing that, L-Tronix in Mississauga is supposed to have them too.

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Hi Mark,

I did some minor layout changes, I moved some jumpers in the center of the board.

I always do a revision before making a layout I will be making RTS boards available for. I haven't had a chance to build this one, and I'm really looking forward to.

I don't keep the old versions of the layouts, maybe I should, but I have a Rev.0 of the document and I'll email it to you.

This one was successfully built by Bill Bergman, so the layout is verified. What's wrong with your unit?

Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com