Switch source?

Started by Cardboard Tube Samurai, April 26, 2009, 08:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardboard Tube Samurai

This might be the wrong place for this but mods/admins, feel free to move it where it belongs if you see the need to.

I'm repairing an Ibanez DL10 (Delay) for someone and need to replace the switch as the edges have broken off and it just pushes through the enclosure. I can't for the life of me find a source for these switches though. Anyone got any suggestions? I heard Smallbear might do one but none of theirs seem to suit.

Stratman

Perhaps if you post a picture and or some dimensions someone might be able to help? Just a suggestion really...

Stratman ;)

Ice-9

They are a tiny little momentary microswitch (pcbmounting). I had to replace one last year altrhough it was a DL5 i think it is probs the same , can't remember where i gor the replacement at the moment but i will have a search around. If possible post a picture
www.stanleyfx.co.uk

Sanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Mick Taylor

Please at least have 1 forum post before sending me a PM demanding something.

smallbearelec

Quote from: Ice-9 on April 28, 2009, 04:38:37 AM
They are a tiny little momentary microswitch (pcbmounting). I had to replace one last year altrhough it was a DL5 i think it is probs the same

Not this one?

http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=35

SD

Ice-9

Quote from: smallbearelec on April 28, 2009, 05:37:11 AM
Quote from: Ice-9 on April 28, 2009, 04:38:37 AM
They are a tiny little momentary microswitch (pcbmounting). I had to replace one last year altrhough it was a DL5 i think it is probs the same

Not this one?

http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=35

SD

Yeah,  thats the one i in the DL5 that i repaired. don't know if the DL10 is the same. Original poster would need to compare it with your picture.
www.stanleyfx.co.uk

Sanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Mick Taylor

Please at least have 1 forum post before sending me a PM demanding something.