Out Of The Woods...Into Our Second Decade

Started by smallbearelec, May 03, 2009, 10:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Br4d13y

oh my gosh!!! i fell out of my chair!!! 6111s!!!!

oh, and speaking from experience(having been to china), chinese is an insanely hard language to even begin to learn, kudos and good luck!! thanks for your constant service to our community. me, bieng a "newb" to pedal building have greatly benefited from your parts dealings to all of us here.

thyanx!!!
freedom is the freedom to say 2+2=4

John Lyons

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

mnordbye

Gonna try those 6111s for sure!

Up up, and away!
General tone addict
Deaf Audio at Facebook

frequencycentral

6111's? They sound interesting............but what are they? And what can I use them for?

Well done Steve!
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

dano12

Quote from: frequencycentral on May 04, 2009, 07:01:52 AM
6111's? They sound interesting............but what are they? And what can I use them for?

LOL, you are a card. :)

+1 on the continuing success Steve!

frequencycentral

Quote from: dano12 on May 04, 2009, 08:05:36 AM
Quote from: frequencycentral on May 04, 2009, 07:01:52 AM

LOL, you are a card. :)

:icon_eek: I've been called many things, but never a card. TBH I'm mildly surprised that there are any 6111's left available on the planet after my feeding frenzy.
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

BILLYL

Steve-

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And may you have many many more years of success

;D

Bill

Joe

An amazing accomplishment, congratulations!

Congratulations, Steve.

Your store made DIY-pedalbuilding so much more accessible to me when I first started many years ago, compared to the big stores like Mouser which made me overwhelmed. I still remember when orders were arranged over email with an Excel spreadsheet... your website and shopping cart system has come a long way. :)

Also, good luck with learning Mandarin. I struggled with being conversationally proficient for so many years until I finally decided to spend a year in China and that helped tremendously.

ayayay!

Mazel Tov Steve!  I think of all the accomplishments you've had, the coolest one would be all the sales we don't see, meaning large purchases from commercial/established pedal builders.  That must be a fulfilling feeling to have business like that.  I think it's say to say, "You've arrived."

J
The people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

MikeH

Now I can finally build that "Murder One" I've been meaning to build!
"Sounds like a Fab Metal to me." -DougH

Ben N

... til 120!

Very cool that you have the tiny tubes. Now i can get to that vintage Nike AA missile guidance system clone project I've been planning....  :icon_biggrin:
  • SUPPORTER

Celadine

'And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.'       :D