|HOME| |DIY FAQ| |GEO FAQ| |Debugging Page| |Links| |Schematics| |Wiki| |Layouts Gallery| |STORE|
|AMPAGE| |GEOFEX| |AMZ|

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 19, 2014, 08:58:56 PM
977937 Posts in 104078 Topics by 33399 Members
Latest Member: dinomike77
Home Help Login Register
DIYstompboxes.com  |  Projects  |  Beginner Project  |  First build starting towards a dream 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: First build starting towards a dream  (Read 2696 times)
mikey5

First build starting towards a dream
« on: September 01, 2009, 07:16:23 PM »

Hi there guys how are you doing?
This is my first post, and I am going to start building my first pedal.
My dream is to one day be able to build a two channel distortion/overdrive like the Doug Aldrich Majik Box Rocket Fuel pedal. Two channel marshall in a box Wampler Plextortion. I also love delay a whole lot I would love to make something like that. I have seen some of these radial pedals that have a 12ax tube in them I like their tone a whole lot and I would love to make some nifty stuff like that also I like true bypass. Of course I am just starting so where should I start?

Not too much electric knowledge bare basics. You know my horizon so tell me where to begin and what books I should start reading and working through assume that I have no experience. I would love to specifically hear what you have to say where I should start. Thanks
Mike
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 07:21:13 PM by mikey5 » Logged
aron
Administrator

Aron Nelson

Re: First build starting towards a dream
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 08:21:35 PM »

Good luck and you will get all the help you need here. I have built pedals like what you mention except delay. I have always bought my own delays.

Aron
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: