State Of The Cave - 2009

Started by smallbearelec, September 27, 2009, 02:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Hammer

What a lovely update, Steve.  Nice to see that Judy can dress you up AND take you somewhere! :icon_wink:

The "family photo" is truly heart-warming; a real slice-o'-Brooklyn.  It's also a reminder that sometimes the real engineers of economic recovery and progress are not the conglomerates and multi-nationals, but the small business owners.

As always, the sweetest of years to you and yours, and an easy fast, my friend.  Much success in the future, particularly since your post amply demonstrates that the most successful successes are those that are shared generously.

StephenGiles

And the same from me, ( I am lapsed Church of England, which from watching the  antics of King Henry VIII in the latest"Tudors" series in TV is probably a good thing!)
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

mac

QuoteIt's also a reminder that sometimes the real engineers of economic recovery and progress are not the conglomerates and multi-nationals, but the small business owners.

After all, 80% of the jobs on this planet are related to small business  :icon_wink:

mac
mac@mac-pc:~$ sudo apt-get install ECC83 EL84

trixdropd

Very cool update!! I can't wait to have funds to place another order!!

John Lyons

Nice to see the faces of smallbear.
Very nice update. Glad things are running smoothly
My last order came in right away and with all the correct
bit's a pieces.

John

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

suprleed

Smallbear literally got me started in this great hobby.  I cut my teeth on the Tweak-O and the accompanying tutorial on the smallbear website.  Thanks to Steve and the crew at smallbear!  Keep up the good work.   ;D
"That's the way I play" ~EC

mnordbye

Great update, Steve! I'm glad to see what your little bears look like. :)

Keep the cave rollin'!
General tone addict
Deaf Audio at Facebook

Kearns892

Glad to hear business is thriving for small bear and I hope you guys have a prosperous year as well.

MoltenVoltage

MoltenVoltage.com for PedalSync audio control chips - make programmable and MIDI-controlled analog pedals!

smallbearelec

Quote from: Mark Hammer on September 27, 2009, 03:38:15 PM
What a lovely update, Steve.  Nice to see that Judy can dress you up AND take you somewhere!

Isn't that what our "spices" are for?

a reminder that sometimes the real engineers of economic recovery and progress are not the conglomerates and multi-nationals, but the small business owners.
I think the people on this Forum understand this well...please tell it to Mayor Bloomberg and the yin-yangs in Albany. If they will stay out of way--forlorn hope--we'll be fine. We are very conscious that we are an exceptional niche business, and better able than most to survive a crunch. We, at least, need no more "stimulus" than we get from our order queue.

As always, the sweetest of years to you and yours, and an easy fast, my friend.

Of course, shana tova um'tukah to you and your mishpoocha. I hope your fast was easy. We just broke, and it feels good to be restored. Zei Gesund, and we will make it to Canada (again) one day soon, y'hi ratzon.

Ben N

Steve (and Mark, and Aharon, and, well, I guess, everyone), a belated Shanah Tova to you and yours. I'm glad that things are going well for you, and I hope that you continue to see bracha v'hatzlacha! (This is not entirely an altruistic wish, since it gives me great comfort to know you are there.)
Let me know next time you are in Israel, and I will make every effort to get into one of those photos of yours!
Ben
  • SUPPORTER

space_ryerson

Thanks for the update! It's always nice to see a local business doing well, in spite of how the city and state are so hopelessly dysfunctional.

rosssurf

Nice to see a bit about the people behind the "Small Bear name"  I have not placed an order recently but Have allways appreciated the good service, price and selection. Seeing the Human side of what was previously just a websight to me is really nice. I enjoy working with good people and will most certainly be a loyal customer. Thanks Steve and all :)

Ross Tyrie Baltimore Md