Lets do Metal Muff diy

Started by ubaid88, December 20, 2009, 03:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

askwho69

ohh you wanna make a layout? nice!
"To live is to die"

GodSaveMetal

A layout? yes but with normal components and one side PCB; I don't know how to made with SMD components!!!! in PERÚ it cost a lot of money

askwho69

ohh yah youre right! maybe Boogie saves metal heheheh
"To live is to die"

GodSaveMetal

I´ve made a corection of the schem; there are values forgotten like the R35, R53,C21 and the pot 6!!! I made these corrections in a schem in EAGLE and tranform in an image:

It is correct the schem? thank a lot for all of you!!!!!

tasos

last picture is not clear...please repost it on imageshack....and are you going to make a pcb?cause if not i am going...

GodSaveMetal

Hey man don't be impatient these things take a time; you have to be concentrate a god breath of your friends can help too!!! OK a time please to make the PCB and the layout I have this scheme in EAGLE program and I not an expert in this program; let be patient !!!!!

askwho69

Nice i like youre spirit GSM!
"To live is to die"

GodSaveMetal

No man thanks to ubaid88 it the best friend it's my inspiration, the scheme it's from ubaid88; thanks friend!!!

askwho69

"To live is to die"

tasos

good luck then...i ''ll stay of the pcb... ;)

tasos

sorry for being rude...but still nothing? ;D

GodSaveMetal

Yeah tasos; it's too slowly; cause I'm and apprentice of EAGLE , but it's in the way!!! be patient!!! OK

askwho69

"To live is to die"

GodSaveMetal

Quote from: askwho69 on January 21, 2011, 05:02:53 PM
:D go GSM

Thanks askwho69 I needed that!!!!!! whit a little help of my friends!!!!!! be patient please!!!!!

ultran8

i have never had the above problem. i got mine for 75 on ebay. really its one great pedal . if u playin single coils into it , its not really metally. i love it . the top boost could be warmer but then again its a top boost. and its more overdrivey than muffy fuzz. never ever had a problem with it and is usually a main pedal on stage . my valvecaster luvs being driven by it . tho i wouldnt drive anything into  the metal muff tho . if you want more of the slayer type sound i would suggest the mxr fullbore metal . now thats a pedal i would diy. its more true to the "metal" thing and the sweepable mid scoop sold me. i would suggest the top boost be more of a boost than have it kick the high end up to  . i would be interested to c the final product and would love to c it more modded out than stock.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The_Lock_Pickwe

Hii!! what type of pots use the metal muff??  (lineal, log, antilog ???)

thanks a lot!!

GodSaveMetal

Mr tasos are you there???
The first schemes have some errors; I´ve corrected here is:

If somebody have a interest to clone this pedal; I will post the layout based on this scheme and the PCB!!! any?????
Thanks to UBAID88 that make this real!!!!! thanks man!!!!!!!

GodSaveMetal

Well this is my proposal of layout; please somebody take a look!!! if there some error plase let me note, I will correct it!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

angel

Hola, pienso que hablas español, como va el proyecto metal muff clone, me interesa, es posible haber el pcb & layout, encontre uno pero lei  que es muy parecido al metal zone.
Gracias y hasta pronto.
Hi, I think you speak Spanish, as will the metal muff clone project, I'm interested, you may have the pcb & layout, but lei found one that is very similar to the metal zone.
Thanks and see you soon.

Angel

GodSaveMetal

Quote from: angel on September 18, 2012, 01:39:52 PM
Hola, pienso que hablas español, como va el proyecto metal muff clone, me interesa, es posible haber el pcb & layout, encontre uno pero lei  que es muy parecido al metal zone.
Gracias y hasta pronto.
Hi, I think you speak Spanish, as will the metal muff clone project, I'm interested, you may have the pcb & layout, but lei found one that is very similar to the metal zone.
Thanks and see you soon.

Angel
Sipies simil al METAL ZONE!! es casi el mismo solo que tiene mejoras en el MIDLE!! hay por ahi una mod de incluir un control de medios similar a l metal zone con un pote doble!!!!!

Yeah, there is very similar to METAL ZONE!!!!!!! some MIDLE control best; there is a mod for this is to do similar MIDLE controls like the metal zone a double pot!!!!!!!!
But with no BUFFER!! cauze it is true bypass!!!!!!!!!!!

SALUTIS DESDE PERÚ!!!!!!!